OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hutch will go before Burton he’s the 7 the quarterback if you will
Yeah I get what you’re saying, but he repeatedly commented around effort areas when talking about our attack and although Hutch is no world beater HB he busts his arse. I just get the feeling that like all of us he wants more from burton and he’s not getting it.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He won't do it. He doesn't have the backbone to do it.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
That’s a load of shit mate. Saying he hasn’t got the back bone or balls or whatever is just uneducated dribble.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Taffee Salmon Hutch Burto are huge problems and we will be bottom 4 if we persist with them unfortunately

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was funny to me that Preston had to fail his HIA to activate Wilson (which would be a better scenario for us ) but nah he passed flying colours

any other scenario and he fails it non doubt
I thought the same....

I couldn't help but think there was an NRL agenda to figure out how to disadvantage us, and lo and behold, they clear Preston!

Mind you.....i blame our own doctor. He cleared Preston first.

The moronic decisions i witnessed today werent limited to just the players.

The whole club is littered with morons

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 tries each

the difference was when Sutton doesn’t call Souffs obstruction and they lose the ball and Critta picks it up but some reason Sutton calls a penalty and Souffs go up 8 game over

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People crapping on the halves but considering they had to work with two completely different backlines in each half, I don’t put much of the blame on them. I put it on the errors. Simple knock ons that cost us.

Eta: We scored off the 40/20 Burton kicked. After that performance I’d like to see Taffy play 7 tbh. He had a few brilliant plays a half would be proud of, and can actually run quicker than a slug.
I would move Taaffe to 7 and Tracey or Crichton to 1,

Rumdogmillionaire

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Addo Carr was so happy taking a photo with his indigenous mates at souths
Get him off my team asap
Especially considering Latrell was the one who concussed him!!
Imagine the crazy conspiracy theories that could come out of that??
Sutton = Bunnies Bitch (Fatrell shoulda been sent off or 10 minutes in the bin - oh wtf - neither) ; JAC almost happy to be headbinned by Fatrell. Wtf??? Ask Joey Manu how sorry Fatrell is?!! In prison, they are termed a Recidivist. That's Fatrell to a T!!
And ...just quietly - Shaq raises shoulder into Presto - no problem!! (plus head clash)
Taas - cynical holdown leading into halftime - penalised but no sinbin (PROFESSIONAL FOUL !!!)
Morrin - sinbin (thoroughly deserved - unintentional - but rules are rules ... Right??)
Hmmmm - are they though?? Have to ask the "Bunnies Bitch" !!!!
Seems the bunny boys got away with a shitload today!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This time last year we got pumped by 50

its not all doom and gloom we just need CC make some calls in the spine to kick start our attack

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s easy to tell the agenda driven low footy IQs aye. They shit on the only players that got us points today lol. Besides Critta with that heads up quick tap to put Tracey in for his second, if it wasn’t for Burton and Taffy, we weren’t even in the game.

dave123

Waterboy
Reaction score
Full back doesn’t know what to do half back is clue less button is in and out off the game to much the rest are trying

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app