OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know he's been with us longer than 15 minutes
Mate, JAC only played 10 to 15 minutes in round 1 is the point. He hasn’t been on the field since, so of course Wilson has looked better. Like others have said, it’s tough luck for the kid but he nor Tracey isn’t keeping the Foxx out. Simple as that.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Xerri looked best hes looked all year in cup today, couple of really classy touches and absolutely burnt them to win the game at the end with a great offload to BBO.
Defence was improved too

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol now they are banging on about the over turned try from last night.. wonder why.. because it’s the roosters

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pregame show showing south’s scoring on us and burgess around 50 times during a hit up all those years ago.

When they go to us you’d think they could show our good performances against souths .. but no. It’s time we give them a reason to show case us against a failing souths.
it's their home game

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Taafe has been the most useless so far. Would of booted him and tracey to fullback. Bad call in my opinion. Happy to be prooven wrong tho :grinning:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tracey was better on the other wing last weekend?
Tracey was great, imo he's a better 1 than Taaffe and a better 6 than Burton. I just don't think it's right Wilson was dropped after playing well. Tracey also has it easier defensively outside Crichton last week.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Taafe has been the most useless so far. Would of booted him and tracey to fullback. Bad call in my opinion. Happy to be prooven wrong tho :grinning:
I would rather Tracey over him, but Taaffes support play and positional play in attack has been solid. Will take alot for Ciro to make that change, especially if we win today

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Tracey/Crichton
2. Kiraz
3. Xerri
4. Crichton/Tracey
5. Fox

Thats the end game lineup. Feel sorry for Wilson but.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Always a shit fight and they havent failed us this year plenty of attitude get into the holiday feel and focus on last weeks positive getting the job done mindset in an 80 minute time warp where clinical rules.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, JAC only played 10 to 15 minutes in round 1 is the point. He hasn’t been on the field since, so of course Wilson has looked better. Like others have said, it’s tough luck for the kid but he nor Tracey isn’t keeping the Foxx out. Simple as that.
Wilson looked better at the back end of last year as well, but yeah that's a fair point... he needs to step it up this season.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brandy whilst right and shitting on our halves for no try assists... He doesn't acknowledge Luai has none either
Was thinking the same mate. He couldn’t even say that no try last night was wrong call. Kept saying maybe Edwards gets there. He not happy today, it’ll kill him if we win

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tracey was great, imo he's a better 1 than Taaffe and a better 6 than Burton. I just don't think it's right Wilson was dropped after playing well. Tracey also has it easier defensively outside Crichton last week.
Someone was going to be unlucky if Fox was cleared, today it was young Wilson unfortunately for him.
I'm not surprised Taaffe kept the 1 jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.