bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Failed how?
Barrett couldn’t coach
Baz and Ciraldo are pretty much a carbon copy. If you're happy with Ciraldo, you should of been happy with Baz too. Pay's been the best of the lot and that's really saying something...

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Baz and Ciraldo are pretty much a carbon copy. If you're happy with Ciraldo, you should of been happy with Baz too. Pay's been the best of the lot and that's really saying something...
Never said I’m happy with CC but like Barrett I said I’ll give him a chance, if by round 10 we are still on the bottom then it’s bye bye .

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would have agreed with you at 6pm yesterday.

With a bit of luck with injuries and maybe even a mid season smoki or 2 and taking into account the draw.

The boys may well win more games in the 2nd half of the season this year.

Particularly through the SOO rounds and after

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t “cherry pick” your posts I just laugh at the comical stuff.
You do mate. I can post a whole heap of your laugh reacts you put against my posts which I have on screenshot. Some of which were serious topics where others have said the same thing yet you single me out.

You are just an aggressive harasser and troll and it really needs to stop.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You do mate. I can post a whole heap of your laugh reacts you put against my posts which I have on screenshot. Some of which were serious topics where others have said the same thing yet you single me out.

You are just an aggressive harasser and troll and it really needs to stop.
Oh here we go here comes the victim card. Surprise Surprise.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh here we go here comes the victim card. Surprise Surprise.
No victim card. It's the truth. Just leave me alone. I want nothing to do with you or your ilk.

Do yourself and TK a favour and just put me on Ignore. Can't get any simpler than that for you.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No victim card. It's the truth. Just leave me alone. I want nothing to do with you or your ilk.

Do yourself and TK a favour and just put me on Ignore. Can't get any simpler than that for you.
Yeah it’s the victim card you’ve got form. You’ve verbally abused e more than once but it’s water off a ducks back for me.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah it’s the victim card you’ve got form.
Yes I have form and it's all been from brain dead aggressive harassers and trolls who get a kick out of being smartarses to their fellow Kennellers.

Just put me on block. It will solve your problem with me.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I have form and it's all been from brain dead aggressive harassers and trolls who get a kick out of being smartarses to their fellow Kennellers.

Just put me on block. It will solve your problem with me.
That’s just rubbish if you are so concerned about my so called harassment why haven’t you blocked me?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s just rubbish if you are so concerned about my so called harassment why haven’t you blocked me?
I did but unfortunately your bombardment of laugh reacts on me, one after the other every minute the other day, keeps coming up on my alerts.

Well let's just mutually agree to block and ignore each other from now on bc I've had enough of your harrassment.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Never said I’m happy with CC but like Barrett I said I’ll give him a chance, if by round 10 we are still on the bottom then it’s bye bye .
Bit of a silly approach tbh..

The builds were totally different.

DP era demolished the team whilst Tballz era built it team by year 2. There was total of 3 years before the club pulled the pin.

CC and Gus demolished Tballz team and are into year 2 of the rebuild.

If anything CC will be judge up until round 10 next year next season.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I did but unfortunately your bombardment of laugh reacts on me, one after the other every minute the other day, keeps coming up on my alerts.

Well let's just mutually agree to block and ignore each other from now on bc I've had enough of your harrassment.
I am done with this convo but I am not blocking you.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I am done with this convo but I am not blocking you.
You are a troll and that statement proves you are a harrasser who just wants to cause trouble with posters on TK.

I on the hand want to stop this nonsense continuing.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bit of a silly approach tbh..

The builds were totally different.

DP era demolished the team whilst Tballz era built it team by year 2. There was total of 3 years before the club pulled the pin.

CC and Gus demolished Tballz team and are into year 2 of the rebuild.

If anything CC will be judge up until round 10 next year next season.
I hope you are right.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol you really are an idiot I have said all along hutch is a shit HB but he’s still the better option over sexton IMO.
I thought we were taking experts comments out of context for fun like it always happens on here. You know thekennel rules, once you throw a line in support or against a player you are stuck with that player for life

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope you are right.
Not about being right mate it's just what really should happen.

Our team next year will be the first time we see what our next premiership attacking team will look like be it in its juvenile stage.

The top 8 should be a certainty in 2026.

Anything less than that then yes the CC and Gus negos were right all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.