Entire 2021 squad gone.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great post @Polly Power all facts which the gus cucks like to conveniently ignore. Nice reminder
You better hope we don't succeed under Gus(which is unlikely), not long now, you will eventually dissipate like a fart in the wind when the wins come. And when that time arrives you'll be getting a pasting from everyone. Can't wait, but I'm thinking you'll cowardly run away when that time arrives.
The bulldog club and colours are like family to me, whether they are going well or not, I will defend them from weeds like yourself.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the moral of the story is that Gus should have re-signed the likes of Flanagan, Allan, Hetherington, Pele, Naden etc despite the fact that they're not worth keeping just so we could have continuity and keep finishing bottom 4? Great logic. You guys should run the club..
It beggars belief doesn’t it? I saw Klemmer and Barba mentioned as two players we let go. Lol I mean seriously?! Klemmer wanted to go to Newcastle and Benny clearly had serious issues that we didn’t need to deal with.

If people truly believe we are much worse off squad-wise now, I can’t help them. Graham and Ennis had a couple of years left in them, but almost every other player has been upgraded.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What was Trent Barrett thinking when he agreed to coach that load of Mongers. Yep, loyal 'Dogs supporter since 1976, but come on, this must have been the worst squad we've had for a long time! Thank you for being good enough to wear the Blue & White, but unfortunately most of them only had pea hearts!

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't take long.

The guy who complained about being included in the clown crew to the mods is back to insulting people.

All of a sudden the 'Gus cuck' insult is back.

What happened to following the rules?

HYPOCRITE
Fell off his unicycle..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The point is the lack of development. We keep swapping out he deck chairs in an effort to find success. Sure, we've signed who's been available & interested to come to us. We've also let players like Graham, Ennis, Barba, Klemer, Meaney & Averillo go over the last 8 years.
As we now don't have any NRL level player who was there in 2021, other than the Dolphins for obvious reasons, is any other club in the same boat as us....no player longer than 3 years in their squad?
Second worst account to ever exist on this forum, i honestly forgo bout you

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I can't believe some people are complaining about Gus moving them all on, what a team full of losers.
Exactly , if we re-sign them it’s Gus is rewarding mediocrity, releases them it’s Gus isn’t building team culture. FMD averillo was the only one worth keeping and he was offered a new deal but took the money. Can’t win lol

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You better hope we don't succeed under Gus(which is unlikely), not long now, you will eventually dissipate like a fart in the wind when the wins come. And when that time arrives you'll be getting a pasting from everyone. Can't wait, but I'm thinking you'll cowardly run away when that time arrives.
The bulldog club and colours are like family to me, whether they are going well or not, I will defend them from weeds like yourself.
Ur not a supporter ur a cheerleader blindly waveing the pom poms in support of every bad decision despite then piling up in front of u. Toxic positivity does nothing for the club

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ur not a supporter ur a cheerleader blindly waveing the pom poms in support of every bad decision despite then piling up in front of u. Toxic positivity does nothing for the club
One player is currently on mental health leave and the matter is still unresolved his name isn't allowed to be publicly mentioned. Montgomery has taken leave. Burns exit from training was a bit sudden. The post from Nu Brown could tell he was struggling with mental health last year. Something wasn't right.

I applaud Nu Brown for sticking up and supporting RFM. Such a courageous young man. I hope Brown has a wonderful season with Hull. As leader of the club RFM had to support his players and air their concerns whether he agrees or not. He's a father figure that's why he was made Club Captain. The personal attacks on him via club leaks very sad and disappointing. RFM now has a fresh start where he's under a coach that will value him and respect him. The fans have welcomed him. He would have been booed in our games even in NSW Cup such was the vitriol coming out about him.

Our fan base needs to set a good example and stop being so toxic towards players they don't like and opinions they don't like. We all want the club to be successful and strong. The fact people will challenge decisions in fact makes them more of a fan. No need for name calling and abuse.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You have posted this same thing so many times.

And you still can't get the spelling right.

Clearly even you don't believe it because you don't care enough to even use the inbuilt spellcheck.

Just needed another like from @Polly Power

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One player is currently on mental health leave and the matter is still unresolved his name isn't allowed to be publicly mentioned. Montgomery has taken leave. Burns exit from training was a bit sudden. The post from Nu Brown could tell he was struggling with mental health last year. Something wasn't right.

I applaud Nu Brown for sticking up and supporting RFM. Such a courageous young man. I hope Brown has a wonderful season with Hull. As leader of the club RFM had to support his players and air their concerns whether he agrees or not. He's a father figure that's why he was made Club Captain. The personal attacks on him via club leaks very sad and disappointing. RFM now has a fresh start where he's under a coach that will value him and respect him. The fans have welcomed him. He would have been booed in our games even in NSW Cup such was the vitriol coming out about him.

Our fan base needs to set a good example and stop being so toxic towards players they don't like and opinions they don't like. We all want the club to be successful and strong. The fact people will challenge decisions in fact makes them more of a fan. No need for name calling and abuse.
We live in a world where professional athletes now have the right to complain about how hard training is.
unless is negligent like running down a hill piggybacking someone where a knee is probably going to explode then fair enough but there’s so much science and monitoring of workloads, recovery etc that I just flat out call BS on half of the excuses offered up to defend the players who’ve left or are on the outer.
How do you build standards if the players dictate what goes on. They have a right to voice their opinions but like I said there’s too much science involved to support the clubs stance.

If players can’t mentally handle training then maybe rugby league isn’t for them. It’s different if they experience mental issues due to fans/social media or things off field, personal etc. that’s different but from what’s reported it’s training methods/loads.

If a boss of a company let his workers dictate production without any performance indicators the revenue would 100% go down. It’s the way the world works unfortunately