Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
same would apply to salah but I think use can manage those games easily without them
D'pends. Cash flow is tight at LFC so we cannot afford to pay off the VAR. Mebbe if Spurs offer stupid money for Gomez we could afford to pay our way through these games.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
wouldn't sell Gomez tbh, has played well as a left back the last few games
I really don't get this. No one is unsellable. If the money is right - you do the deal if you can organise quality replacements. Perfect example, you get Endo and Gravy for less than Lavia money.

Gomez has been good lately but I also remember when we thought Tits And Ass was a better def than Gomez. Not that TAA was any good, Gomez was that bad. Wheels and roundabouts....

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I really don't get this. No one is unsellable. If the money is right - you do the deal if you can organise quality replacements. Perfect example, you get Endo and Gravy for less than Lavia money.

Gomez has been good lately but I also remember when we thought Tits And Ass was a better def than Gomez. Not that TAA was any good, Gomez was that bad. Wheels and roundabouts....
I suppose so, I guess it'll come down to what spurs offer. still wouldn't be ideal selling a part time right back in January without an ideal replacement

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I suppose so, I guess it'll come down to what spurs offer. still wouldn't be ideal selling a part time right back in January without an ideal replacement
We've had a part time RB for years in TAA. Dime a dozen....

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

surely players can afford some sort of security to prevent this from happening
They are easy targets. Make big coin. Live on big estates generally where every Tom Dick and Harry know where they are. And even better, if you want to know if the owner is home, look up the team list for the next game.

Its why big money UK people either live in London where you can control the environment or so far off the beaten track that to get there someone is noticing on the way in.

Grealish lives on an estate in Cheshire. Too easy to get in and out. He had security dogs, panic buttons and apparently cops were on the scene in 10 mins with dogs and choppers. And got no one. The guys doing this are pros.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Gravenberch is shit

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I wouldn't say he's unsellable.

More that he's in really good form so it makes very little sense to sell him, especially with our current injuries.

He was actually in decent form but a few injuries and being down the pecking order really hampered his progress.

Has been really good of late.

No way I'd sell

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But not shit enough to be called a flop ... mustn't be that shit then lol
He's still young as fuck and wasn't a club record transfer. He is however shit right now, probably the last midfielder I'd pick to start for us. He's practically non existent off the ball right now.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's still young as fuck and wasn't a club record transfer. He is however shit right now, probably the last midfielder I'd pick to start for us. He's practically non existent off the ball right now.
I agree with this.

Not sure of his regression as he started off really well, but everyone needs time getting accustomed to how Klopp wants his team playing.

Let's just hope Mac Allister and Thiago are back soon!

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree with this.

Not sure of his regression as he started off really well, but everyone needs time getting accustomed to how Klopp wants his team playing.

Let's just hope Mac Allister and Thiago are back soon!
think MacAllister is back next week?
seriously though wtf is wrong with thiago hasn't even played a game for 5 months

use still have Bajcetic to comeback as well which could be an ideal endo replacement during the Asian cup period

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
seriously though wtf is wrong with thiago hasn't even played a game for 5 months

use still have Bajcetic to comeback as well which could be an ideal endo replacement during the Asian cup period
Thiago is the biggest scam I swear I haven’t seen him play since that volley he scored against porto 2 years ago

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I wouldn't say he's unsellable.

More that he's in really good form so it makes very little sense to sell him, especially with our current injuries.

He was actually in decent form but a few injuries and being down the pecking order really hampered his progress.

Has been really good of late.

No way I'd sell
So if Spurs offered $80M you wouldn't sell him?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Is he? That's good. So, against Newcastle?

Bajcetvic I think will be a bit longer tho?

Thiago ... If we can manage to keep him fit for the rest of the year then the sky is the limit

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is he? That's good. So, against Newcastle?

Bajcetvic I think will be a bit longer tho?

Thiago ... If we can manage to keep him fit for the rest of the year then the sky is the limit
think after Newcastle game for MacAllister maybe the fa cup against us or those cup games against Fulham not entirely sure.

thiago has been a let down i doubt use will give a him a new contract