U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only issue is that he's started sounding like Biden. Keeps making errors. His most recent one was when he was talking about how Obama is doing a terrible job running the country (he forgot that Biden is the current President)
you think that comment was a mental lapse?..lofl. brandon has difficulty completing a sentence..gets lost on a stage. running the country my arse.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
He’s speeches are so inspiring, has to be one of the few people that can comfortably stand and talk to a crowd, for hours without notes.
Hmmm - u sort of know the reason he's always looking to the left mostly and sometimes right is he's reading of a teleprompter. Even said so himself...
Plus - here's how he deals with his fckups...
Which is really funny - I always thought he just went crackhead every so often. Turns out he went crackhead to make up for the teleprompter fck up. My estimation of him just went up a tad - his going crackhead is explainable now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you think that comment was a mental lapse?..lofl. brandon has difficulty completing a sentence..gets lost on a stage. running the country my arse.
Yep. Two senile old farts fighting to see who's less senile. It's a sad reflection on the state of decay America is in.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yep. Two senile old farts fighting to see who's less senile. It's a sad reflection on the state of decay America is in.
The majority of decisions are committee input to the Pres. The Pres just puts a 'is this good for me long term' lens over the decision and questions it if he sees a problem. Then he just goes out sells it.

Thats the problem with Trump. Reckon he gravitated to ideas - which is probably the best kind of president you can have. Problem is the value judgements behind the lens he then applied are way off kilter for what you want in a President.

Sort of raises the argument that the senility isn't too big an issue except when they take the reins a bit too often. Which I think is more of a Trump problem than a Biden problem as Trump goes rogue more. Take Space Force for example, no doubt at all the US are militarising space as are China and maybe Russia and India. But to publicise it, make it a unit of sorts, pay people to be on the ground troops for it is just stupid. The US would want to keep that under raps as much as possible but cannot now. Now you can argue that by doing this that Trump was playing decoy away from the hardware (as thats the real 'space force') but I also don't doubt the Chinese for example see through that in a flash. So why bring attention to it just to get hometown kicks? Reckon this was one of those Trump going rogue moments.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh.

I thought it was someone with credibility.

I didn't know you were joking.
Come on, man. Vivek is just saying what all Americans are thinking. Like... "let's stop pretending 9/11 wasn't an inside job"... And, "Biden rigged the election and faked the Jan 6 riots with fake Antifa agents". And don't forget, "if I win we can finally put a man on the moon for the first time"

American politicians are fun.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh.

I thought it was someone with credibility.

I didn't know you were joking.
Ppl just don’t warm him because he is curry
America hasn’t learnt to accept a curry the same way as they would a black for example.
No MLK or movies about a black chef in WW2 to get Americans onside. Still outsiders.

He is sharp- if he was black he would be troubling Trump for the candidacy.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Murica wants another war in the Middle East on Israel’s behalf. Tell em they’re dreaming!

I don’t care if they are an ally we have nothing to gain from supporting the mess over there.

I will give Albo credit where it is due. He wants a ceasefire and has rejected Murika’s request.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ppl just don’t warm him because he is curry
America hasn’t learnt to accept a curry the same way as they would a black for example.
No MLK or movies about a black chef in WW2 to get Americans onside. Still outsiders.

He is sharp- if he was black he would be troubling Trump for the candidacy.
Your whole argument has been curried