News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but if Luai does sign with tigers their halves pairing of him and Sullivan will take up about $1.8 million of the cap in 2025. That’s just below the money an elite halves pairing gets.

They also have the Fainu on good coin.

Anyone who thinks that is good roster management should be admitted to a mental hospital. Sullivan has played no more than 3 decent games in first grade yet they signed him for $550k over 4 years.

Young Fainu will be a very , very expensive NSW cup player

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but if Luai does sign with tigers their halves pairing of him and Sullivan will take up about $1.8 million of the cap in 2025. That’s just below the money an elite halves pairing gets.

Anyone who thinks that is good roster management should be admitted to a mental hospital. Sullivan has played no more than 3 decent games in first grade yet they signed him for $550k over 4 years.

At least they have a competent halves pairing.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I agree. They look like they have some good props going thru. Maybe Gus is thinking they might offload Klemmer if they sign Luai.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree. They look like they have some good props going thru. Maybe Gus is thinking they might offload Klemmer if they sign Luai.
I reckon they are the ones pushing Nofo out as he is on good coin, and hasn't been at his best for a couple of years now

On the decline, while on top dollar

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck I hope we somehow get him. I just hate the fact we lack so badly in props.
If we do have around 1.2m available we are better off chasing Klemmer (if it's true that Tigers want to offload him) along with T. May

AFB had a good year last year, though his previous years were bog average. 1 good year doesn't make you a $1m dollar player, especially a prop

Klemmer and Chloe have been consist throughout there careers, and T.May was great when he burst onto the scene and has potential

I don't see Gus spending $1m on a prop

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good for Jarome. He could be set for life by the end of that contract. 3 comps back to back to back lol Time to get paid. I like seeing other cellar dwellers get their man. Need to spread the talent around the league.

2025 Tiger spine

1.Bula
6 Luai
7 Sullivan?
9 Api

Not bad at all. Happy for Tigers tbh.
There’s a couple of turnstiles there but scoring points won’t be a problem

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we do have around 1.2m available we are better off chasing Klemmer (if it's true that Tigers want to offload him) along with T. May

AFB had a good year last year, though his previous years were bog average. 1 good year doesn't make you a $1m dollar player, especially a prop

Klemmer and Chloe have been consist throughout there careers, and T.May was great when he burst onto the scene and has potential

I don't see Gus spending $1m on a prop
Klemmer and T May would be perfect for us tbh.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
AFB is signing with the Sharks. Wowweee

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
AFB is signing with the Sharks. Wowweee
Where is that from ? Be lol dragons

Just seen it.

4year,4mil.

Disappointed we didn’t sort that. Not as bad as 4.5 like dragons.

Fuck dragons must be a mess.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty simple sharks paid huge $$ afb we should go for royce hunt now and a dogs junior

Status
Not open for further replies.