Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, makes it even harder. I'm just looking at the EPL games though. Also go the Europa League game too, but imagine we'll rest a lot of players?

Really really touch Christmas / New Year fixture list for us but if we can come out the other side of it with those wins ... then I'll start to believe.

For now, I just think City will come good and blow everyone off the park.
use are on top in europa league by 4 points with 1 game remaining im sure klopp will rest a few players before u play united next weekend

I think once kdb comes back from injury city will start to fire and make a late charge to the title

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You think alot Tassie. Remember your Chelski top 4 pick? Please keep thinking because I don’t think you’ve ever been right this season LOL
Haha yeah, that was definitely a bad call! Fucking hell. Owned up to it though and have a laugh as I get plenty wrong.

I think I said Newcastle is supported by inbreds, and that turned out correct, didn't it? LOL

Nailed it with Ten Haag though lol though I don't that was hard to do!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha yeah, that was definitely a bad call! Fucking hell. Owned up to it though and have a laugh as I get plenty wrong.

I think I said Newcastle is supported by inbreds, and that turned out correct, didn't it? LOL

Nailed it with Ten Haag though lol though I don't that was hard to do!
And Liverpool is supported by glory hunters!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And Liverpool is supported by glory hunters!
Haha. I think every club is supported by glory hunters mate. We all want it!

Just find it humorous that a Newcastle fan is throwing such terms out ...

To be clear mate, everything I say is in jest. Don't take it too seriously.

I've made some horrible calls with footy. I think the Chelsea one is up there with the worst tho! Haha