Board re-elected unopposed

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Seriously :tearsofjoy:.

Pepsi hires Cokes best salesperson and that person is supposed to say ‘I won’t try to take any customers from Coke because I’m ’loyal’ to someone I no longer work for - in fact who pushed me out - so I’ll target Lipton Ice Tea drinkers instead and let Coke continue to dominate - I’m sure my boss would understand’.

Years later said salesman returns to Coke and helps Coke re-establish its market dominance after some mis-fires like Coke Life.

But it’s too late because posters on the Soft Drink Lovers forum had ‘turned’ on Coke 15 years earlier causing boardroom mayhem :-).
in this case its not trying to take any customers from coke, its getting coke employees to break contract and work with pepsi instead

i didn't say anything about roosters signing anasta, myles, o meley to win games, thats ok, but they got mason to break contract, assured sbw that he would get a contract making his decision easier and tried to get thurston to break contract

so once that happens then coke should tell the salesperson that he burned a bridge and its over

but not this club, this club is the club of forgiveness, not only does gould come back, but people who broke contract pay, dymock and mason are allowed back in

gould wasn't even doing things just for the best interests of his club, he was also trying to help out its historic rival, anything to screw us, so you can disregard that pepsi/coke example ffs

Thurston also had interest from the Rabbitohs. Former Bulldogs forward, Paul Dunn, was the South Sydney CEO chief executive, offering Thurston $120,000 a year, almost double what he was on at Canterbury.

Phil Gould was a close friend and adviser to Dunn and advised him to bump the offer up to $200,000 and that he wouldn’t regret it.

Dunn couldn’t go any higher because of salary cap pressure so it came down to the Bulldogs or the Cowboys.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ha - wrong again :tearsofjoy:.
7 too young? I went to my first GF at 5.
I’m sure the cotton wool was cozy though.
Same old story though innit:
I support my club, you bleat on a forum.
Actually, since your handle is out of date, how about @bleater - fitting. You’re welcome.
Follow me for more helpful tips :-).
I didn’t say it was too young, I said at that age, it wasn’t really up to me. I’m sure you didn’t drive yourself to the ground and buy your own ticket at age 5. I guess your parents were Pom-pom wavers too (maybe still are). At least they had something to cheer about lol.

Tis from you? You couldn’t reach a puffer fish to blow, fam.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t understand what has happened to Olmate flange.. He use to be a supporter of unpopular bulldog players but definitely a club supporter.

Now he just projectile vomits neg shit in almost every post. Also, is It just me or is there very little direct interaction or discussion between @Flanagun and @Nasheed …apart from the odd thumbs up.?
We have sucked for too long and we see a repeat of the mistakes that dug us into the hole, that’s the issue. If you guys looked at what is going on and stopped just blindly supporting, you’d see it too.

As for @Nasheed … if we did interact a lot, TK would say we are the same person having a conversation with ourselves, and when we don’t, people say our lack of interaction is evidence we are the same person. Whatever we do or don’t do, the tinfoilers will have their theories lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's bad enough to read the same repetitive shit in every thread about Gus, the current squad and the last 5 plus years.. But now you guys are going back 30 and 40 plus years to talk shit.. I can't wait til the games start again so we have something real to talk about at least.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Boomers are pre 1964. @DinkumDog is probably Gen X

My first Bulldog GF was 1979, but my first GF ever was Parra vs Stgeorge replay in 1977 at the SCG. And I am not a boomer either.
lol well I didn’t think he’d be bragging about a grand final that mummy and daddy took him to to prove he’s a better supporter.

Whenever he was born @DinkumDog is a snide fool who enables the clubs self destructive decision making patterns. It doesn’t get more anti bulldogs than that!

Time will tell that those of us pushing for change are the good guys.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have sucked for too long and we see a repeat of the mistakes that dug us into the hole, that’s the issue. If you guys looked at what is going on and stopped just blindly supporting, you’d see it too.

As for @Nasheed … if we did interact a lot, TK would say we are the same person having a conversation with ourselves, and when we don’t, people say our lack of interaction is evidence we are the same person. Whatever we do or don’t do, the tinfoilers will have their theories lol
Yeah bro, we “all” know that we have sucked for far too long..There is no such thing as a better or more loyal supporter, you either love and back the club or don’t it’s that simple.

I don’t blindly support as you put it and neither do 99% of our fans, they just choose to believe instead of shitting in their own backyard. You have always been a little quirky but fun, but lately just neg.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dude has serious issues man. Using what someone says as a commentator and making it into a plot to destroy us. Could pick a million things that have been said over the last 50 years if you wanted to make a case. Only a conspiracy theorist would think that way… oh hang on…
It’s called clutching at straws

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No one on here as far as I know has have ever seen you in person Marley. You could be a 65 year bald white dude that has worked on Parra council as a garbologist since 72’

ya fuckin boomer. :tearsofjoy:
I wish

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's bad enough to read the same repetitive shit in every thread about Gus, the current squad and the last 5 plus years.. But now you guys are going back 30 and 40 plus years to talk shit.. I can't wait til the games start again so we have something real to talk about at least.
What’s your issue with looking to the past to make a point about the present? Just because you don’t want to hear/read it doesn’t mean it isn’t real talk:

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah bro, we “all” know that we have sucked for far too long..There is no such thing as a better or more loyal supporter, you either love and back the club or don’t it’s that simple.

I don’t blindly support as you put it and neither do 99% of our fans, they just choose to believe instead of shitting in their own backyard. You have always been a little quirky but fun, but lately just neg.
The situation is negative, fam… you are protecting your frustrations onto the wrong people. We’re not shottong in our backyard, we’re trying to get dogs fans to unite and demand the fob clean up its own mess. You’ll see it in time.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i guarantee each time ennis says anything that isn't complimentary about us on commentary then there will be 5 posts about it in the game thread saying that he hates us and has an agenda because we released him

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The situation is negative, fam… you are protecting your frustrations onto the wrong people. We’re not shottong in our backyard, we’re trying to get dogs fans to unite and demand the fob clean up its own mess. You’ll see it in time.
…..ok :tearsofjoy:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
in this case its not trying to take any customers from coke, its getting coke employees to break contract and work with pepsi instead

i didn't say anything about roosters signing anasta, myles, o meley to win games, thats ok, but they got mason to break contract, assured sbw that he would get a contract making his decision easier and tried to get thurston to break contract

so once that happens then coke should tell the salesperson that he burned a bridge and its over

but not this club, this club is the club of forgiveness, not only does gould come back, but people who broke contract pay, dymock and mason are allowed back in

gould wasn't even doing things just for the best interests of his club, he was also trying to help out its historic rival, anything to screw us, so you can disregard that pepsi/coke example ffs

Thurston also had interest from the Rabbitohs. Former Bulldogs forward, Paul Dunn, was the South Sydney CEO chief executive, offering Thurston $120,000 a year, almost double what he was on at Canterbury.

Phil Gould was a close friend and adviser to Dunn and advised him to bump the offer up to $200,000 and that he wouldn’t regret it.

Dunn couldn’t go any higher because of salary cap pressure so it came down to the Bulldogs or the Cowboys.
Ah, ‘they’ again.
The same ‘they’ that killed the Kennedy’s Snr and are plotting to kill RFK Jr. The same ‘they’ that sabotaged Optus to cause the outage. The same ‘they’ that made fake vaccines to enrich big pharma.

Man ‘they’ are busy.
If I were ‘they’ I’d be demanding a hefty pay rise :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It’s called clutching at straws
this is not about his commentary, inguswetrust is trying to misrepresent me

this is about his enticing bulldogs players to break contract over 2 decades, i brought up his commentary in 2007 as supporting evidence

but just as a sidenote about his commentary, who remembers 2014 semi finals against melbourne, gould having a meltdown when the storm clearly knocked on into a bulldogs player in the lead up, gould went on a meltdown calling it a travesty of the game, a travesty that the correct call was made

he followed it up against manly the next week, a manly player punched a bulldog in the head and got binned, gould claimed it was a closed handed push lol, then reynolds clearly gets the ball stripped when trying to score, gould calls it as reynolds is trying to pass the ball

it was probably the most biased commentary ive heard, and thats saying something to beat out greg alexander

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I didn’t say it was too young, I said at that age, it wasn’t really up to me. I’m sure you didn’t drive yourself to the ground and buy your own ticket at age 5.
You figured out all on your own that I didn’t drive myself to the GF at age 5. Man you got gifts.
Vote #1 @bleater for the boardroom :tearsofjoy:.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ah, ‘they’ again.
The same ‘they’ that killed the Kennedy’s Snr and are plotting to kill RFK Jr. The same ‘they’ that sabotaged Optus to cause the outage. The same ‘they’ that made fake vaccines to enrich big pharma.

Man ‘they’ are busy.
If I were ‘they’ I’d be demanding a hefty pay rise :-).
they is cleary referring to the roosters club and gould

its a normal shortcut to say they, spare us the pulp fiction video

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You figured out all on your own that I didn’t drive myself to the GF at age 5. Man you got gifts.
Vote #1 @bleater for the boardroom :tearsofjoy:.
You are not half as clever as you think you are. You’re kinda just a dick, lafam