Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I simply did the same thing, pointing out other scenarios. Where none of them favour your reply to me.
Let me make sure that I have your point correctly.

You are of the opinion that we have no options, RFM is staying, we have to pay his full contract for the remainder of his contract term, we are stuck with him, he doesn't want to go anywhere, he's prepared to not play another game for 2 years, just collect the money, he's in our Top 38 (max) and 100% of what we pay him is included in our Cap? No alternatives, done and dusted.

Is that your point?

My response to that was it's not that simple, there are a number of other factors involved, of which I gave a few examples.

Always a Bulldog

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
SST will be a very poor signing if true. The club is already carrying RFM, Sutton and Topine. Edwards is better than any of those three. Morrin is a good player to call up once in a while when injuries strike and if KO recovers he should be developed as a lock. Knight,vHughes and Patolo are all at their last chance. Knight has failed to establish himself despite being in and out of the NRL at Souths. Patolo and Hughes need to stay on the field in 24 or the club has no choice but to not resign them, both players are also in need of a boom season form wise.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t know if anybody really knows anymore what’s going on. I remember there was good mail at times from a few but it seems to have dried up. Or maybe people don’t want to share anymore because there are too many sooky bums if it doesn’t come off. For the record you never had mail bro it was always a puzzle :tearsofjoy:
I've mentioned this before, ever since Gus has taken over the majority of the leaks has stopped and I am in the same boat as everyone else, I am sure you agree it is for the better.
I sometimes get the urge to leak info as a puzzle purely to indicate that something is happening without jeopardizing the sensitivity of the information and the source, unfortunately it's not good enough for some :grinning:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I've mentioned this before, ever since Gus has taken over the majority of the leaks has stopped and I am in the same boat as everyone else, I am sure you agree it is for the better.
I sometimes get the urge to leak info as a puzzle purely to indicate that something is happening without jeopardizing the sensitivity of the information and the source, unfortunately it's not good enough for some :grinning:
Who cares mate. The amount of rubbish some people post in here a puzzle is no big deal. I was just having a laugh.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t be too harsh on clowns, they have their uses.
Like unicycles. And squirting water from lapel flowers.
Ol’ quadruple dreamer however I’m not so sure…:-).
I once saw 8 clowns get into an old mini.

That was a laugh.

Do you think it is possible @04 Dreaming has friends?

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep because that’s why none of the offical lists go above 30.
Again a stupid comment wrapped up as fact.
Being ignored by the person you are crying too , you know it and still trying to talk shit at him?

You are so smart :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

You keep showing that you are the biggest dipshit on the internet :tearsofjoy:

Congratulations lol

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh fair enough but you would think we have better options for TPA's that would boost AFB's package. Maybe shares in a pub are still on offer lol.

This one decision on RFM could be the difference in us sneaking in top 8 with AFB in our side or bottom 8 without imo.
Now you've said that, we will come in at 9!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If his reputation means anything to him RFM will take whatever offer he receives currently, in order to try to clear his name.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any chance RFM comes back to training and absolutely rips in after all the media build up about how weak he is? I mean he could have a monster year if he wanted too..

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I also mentioned that Gus stopped the leaks. Even my main guy doesn't leak much anymore, if people knew who he was they would be shocked too that he isn't talking lol

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Any chance RFM comes back to training and absolutely rips in after all the media build up about how weak he is? I mean he could have a monster year if he wanted too..
Would be great but no, not much chance of that.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The plan was obviously to switch RFM with SST but who is in the firing line now that RFM is likely to stay and fight?
Topine the obvious but what happens if they flcsnnof shift him either
Either no SST or we gotta look at shifting Hughes or Preston
But honestly this whole shifting players thing is fkn terrible. This will absolutely cause player animosity and players blacklisting playing under Gus