Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We got a real bargain there. We're paying Taukeiaho a similar amount outside the contract to clean the mascots costume because he's going to buy a really big washing machine.

And I think I'm calling SST Taco from now on.
According to tomorrows telegraph, Taukeiaho is our mascots agent and manager . . . What? . . . I did say it's a telegraph article

Last edited:

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well
So, an estimate of the distance they’ll run in their careers? You don’t know how much they’re being paid, you can stop pretending that you do know :-).
Seeing as though Critta was the top player in minutes played across all competitions this year, we must be getting a bargain.

Also, I actually hope we are getting SST after seeing some of his performances in the recent SL season. He’s still a hard man to put on the ground and makes a dent. You can watch a few games he played on Fox/Kayo. I’m watching the magic weekend game v Wigan, which was the only one he started iirc. Looking good so far.

Anyone know what kept him out for half the season? Just wondering how serious his injury concerns are.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
8 carries in 23 minutes so far for Tako. Most have been strong runs with the defence struggling to put him down.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crichton 925k
Addo carr 700k
I asked you in another thread where you got your figures from. You’ve ignored it the same way you do whenever anyone asks you for facts. Just like the sms you claimed you had.

You’ll disappear for a few pages now and then chime in on a different topic.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No. Theres a few members here with nothing better to do then watch ESL replays of tauk to try there best to convince themselfs that it isnt a horrible signing. Copium
So you are shitting on his signing without actually having seen him play?

#informed decision

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

#informed decision
I'm okay with the signing personally, assuming he can play to the level he was playing at in his last year with Rooster (and obviously not get injured), but SST is on record saying he's finished in the NRL, his body is shot, and he was injured for most of the year this year in Super League.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

#informed decision
I watched his regression in his last yr of nrl he played. I then watched him confess on the podcast that his body is cooked and no longer capable of playing at an nrl standard so is opting for a holiday in the esl so he can “relax a bit”. That will do me tyvm