Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can speculate all you want on whether or not he was pushed to retire, but the fact is he’s still at the club and now coach of the Flegg? Team. Do you really think he’d be doing that if he was treated poorly.
Jackson loves the club. We can all agree on that. Jackson told to retire. He didn't retire from his last contract year empty handed. He still gets his contract money in different jobs.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha you're always a laugh my dear man. I sometimes do that with the Mrs if she's pissed me off, just lay like a starfish and let her do the work. But this sort of nonsense is not acceptable on a footy field!
I'm only half joking, fam. Sometimes doing nothing on the footy firld is the best way to fix what is going on off the footy field. RFM is deep!

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rep his boys? What boys it was not even a handful of players.
On what evidence are you basing that? Multiple players left mid-season....I've never seen that happen with so many players in a season. By the end of the year, nobody in the squad looked happy to be there, or like they wanted to play.... with the exception of the two blokes the coach inexplicably just punted.

Evidence suggests it's much more than a handful.

Evidence also suggests Cameron Ciraldo is a boggly-eyed, clipboard nibbling plonker.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leaks are generally created by those who have a grievance.
Leaks are mainly for those with something to gain. In this case. To remove RFM from the books. Make RFM to be the bad guy. Nothing sticks with Gould and Ciraldo. The leak served a purpose to discredit a likable person who they made Club Captain and made fans hate him personally.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How is it hot garbage?
He literally had 0 runs for 0 metres.
Truth is not one person here knows what exactly went on but it must be bad if you won’t welcomed back at training
We had 6 sets in the time RFM was on

King ran it three times
Waddell one
Okunbor twice (attacking the line)

The rest were taken by backs (so obviously a tactical decision but nevertheless). Literally almost every run was Wilson/skelton/Alamoti/perham

In the time RFM was on min 1-27 penrith also a scored 4 times

It’s so obviously irrelevant it’s not funny, I doubt even CC or Gus give a fuck about it either and they clearly hate RFM

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Be that as it may. Do you think it's ever acceptable for a starting prop to play an entire half without a hitup? Haha. The bloke has to have some fucking pride in his damn career and profession. That's pure sulking and letting your mate down. Sure the dogs made a blue signing him on a 3 year deal. But performances like that are undefendable.
I've said it before but TK as usual is miles off the make here. You've all just ignored the fact we had practically zero ball when he was on, ignore that fact that other players barely had more than 2 runs and ignored the fact that he was the top tackler while on. So yes, it's not good enough but like I said it has been totally taken out of context.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro, don't even bother. You're just going to be hit with a million excuses in an attempt to absolve the club of any responsibility in this matter.
Who was your choice for Captain?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who was your choice for Captain?
Mahoney's the only option (and was before this season started) but we still need to buy or develop (good luck) better leaders. This is another reason why we struggle outside of talent.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting, I don't agree though. I dont think detractors of RFM were attacking Polynesian culture specifically Just the lack of Bulldogs culture he was showing in general.
It was written by journos that Polynesian boys were not happy with training, the thread at the time was full of that shit too

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was written by journos that Polynesian boys were not happy with training, the thread at the time was full of that shit too
Maybe they weren't happy with training. It doesn't mean RFM defending that, makes it right . . . Train harder ***** ! Should have been his input

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe they weren't happy with training. It doesn't mean RFM defending that, makes it right . . . Train harder ***** ! Should have been his input
Lmao

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t you bag Mahoney non stop ?
His form dipped in his last year with Eel and has struggled here with our other middles around him. He struggles to play 80 yet coach keeps playing him 80 for all to see. It's better to say the truth than lie or say nothing.