News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Warriors…bag of chips and Josh Reynolds, best I can offer.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Warriors will poebabnly want someone.
We might neee to give up kikau.
Maybe Max King.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely some groundwork was already in place with another club before AFB asked the Bros for a release.
Not necessarily. Everything may have been hunky dory last week and then his mum or someone is diagnosed with a serious illness. I can easily imagine me in that position thinking I need to move back home asap.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned in the wankfest but AFB went to NZ on 'compassionate grounds'. Now he's coming back to Australia on 'compassionate grounds'. When I watched the Tonga England test recently, first thing I noticed was AFB just didn't look like he wanted to be there. No idea why until this request came up.

Think something is going on.

Been burned once with TPJ, not keen on going through this shit again.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I seem to recall us landing James Graham.

Always a Bulldog
That was a decade and a bit ago. We’ve signed one marquee prop since in Woods. Not counting Fifita either btw

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Meadowbank to Belmore only 22 mins.
we got this
Yes but something I’ve always known is he rolls with tigers identities socially. Guys from Holy Cross that never cracked it in the big time. Bound by the tigers. It is usually a sign of an affinity to a club.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes but something I’ve always known is he rolls with tigers identities socially. Guys from Holy Cross that never cracked it in the big time. Bound by the tigers. It is usually a sign of an affinity to a club.
How have you known this? Is he related to your ex Tongan girlfriend that used to bash you?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They can't really knock back his request for compassion when that's how they got him from Manly in the first place while under contract with them

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus has been holding out knowing this was coming. He has a relationship with AFB and got him to the Warriors initially.

He’ll be a Bulldog in 2024 guaranteed.
Gus also has a great relationship with the Warriors owner. Flanagan senior thinks they have inside running because he used to play for the Dragons but he's forgetting there was also a reason or several why he left