Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh yes you know more than the people in charge but you know what fucktard you can talk and preach and put shit on CC and Gus but all you will ever be is a big mouth on here and the people you preach to know more about are actually doing your job.
Can you shit the fuck up, seriously? I have complimented Gus numerous times for his work in the lower grades and defend Ciraldo during the opening few months so don't spin this BS narrative to me. Seven years no finals. Total capitulation of a season. No forwards. Fans are allowed to be critical of the club, especially one that has got things wrong for so long.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you shit the fuck up, seriously? I have complimented Gus numerous times for his work in the lower grades and defend Ciraldo during the opening few months so don't spin this BS narrative to me. Seven years no finals. Total capitulation of a season. No forwards. Fans are allowed to be critical of the club, especially one that has got things wrong for so long.
Mate your critical of the club 24/7

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If ive got an apparent 18yo prodigy with a neck issue in august, im definitely giving him the rest of the yr off rather than clearing him to chase a Flegg prem. Rest and recouparate, get yourself fit and healthy for 2024 young man
Thanks for telling me, you know nothing!:tearsofjoy:

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont give me the real fan shit Nate. All the ‘real fans’ on here are just cucks who believe and support every single little thing the club says or does. I want the best for the club, blindly supporting crap decisions isnt my thing
Say that to my face!??! Feel tears coming on :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

No solutions, just negative agenda.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
lol, every thread just turns to shit.
Hurry up and announce some quality signings Gus.
It's these Gus circle jerkers derailing threads. They're constantly harrassing me, like everytime I make a comment they're straight onto here attacking me instead of contributing to the thread. Always attacking me, always spinning the same narrative, always twisting comments, etc. I think they should leave the forum.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Oh yes Gus hasn’t signed anyone of note, he will just sign anyone he wants right break contracts and pay overs . Let’s do what the titans do and sign and over pay forwards with no halves and backs. Isn’t that what we done for years over paid and lacked depth . Isn’t that what Gus isn’t doing in fact doing the opposite. FMD it’s like arguing with a deaf c.unt than you slap him in the face for the punch line and he still doesn’t get it.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's these Gus circle jerkers derailing threads. They're constantly harrassing me, like everytime I make a comment they're straight onto here attacking me instead of contributing to the thread. Always attacking me, always spinning the same narrative, always twisting comments, etc. I think they should leave the forum.
Everyone felt sorry for the kid and was saying speedy recovery, but you went on how it’s all CC fault and how he played him in first grade.
You started this, I think you should leave this forum.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Everyone felt sorry for the kid and was saying speedy recovery, but you went on how it’s all CC fault and how he played him in first grade.
You started this, I think you should leave this forum.
No, I said remember when Ciraldo played him at lock when he was injured. Ciraldo did exactly that, it's a fact. He even commented about him being injured during the presser.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No, I said remember when Ciraldo played him at lock when he was injured. Ciraldo did exactly that, it's a fact. He even commented about him being injured during the presser.
Yep exactly that’s what started this shit, I hope the kid recovers quickly and has a bright future.
Just wish the kid luck and don’t blame CC for his injury.