Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What the fuck goes on inside your brain? I know my brain is messed up but you're just a different type of messed up. Then mental gymnastics you and your other circle jerking buddy's do because you can't handle the tiniest bit of criticism towards Gus or club is ridiculous.
What?
You’re just on another level of fucked up you talk shit put down everything the club does and you think your opinion is right.
Marley if you new who your talking to you will shit yourself.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I believe 98% of 18 to 20 year olds bodies are not toughened enough for NRL. Pushing them too quick. For promises that they want and so to their managers. No wonder so many break down after a short term. Fullback is probably the only spot you can get away with it.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What like the Dogs coaching staff fucked Karl Oloapu.
We dont know exactly what happened. People jump to all sorts of conclusions and what not. Club really doesnt give us updates, usually just what Gus says on twatter or 100%. Just hope he is alright and doesnt have any long term issues. Footy is footy, alot more living to be done after footy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What?
You’re just on another level of fucked up you talk shit put down everything the club does and you think your opinion is right.
Marley if you new who your talking to you will shit yourself.
If I "new"? Lmao.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I'm not always right but I'm a hell of a lot closer than you circle jerkers on here that gobble up every feel good story the club and Gus send out. And like I mentioned before I said before a ball was kicked that Karl shouldn't be playing firstgrade, so now I'm not coming out after something happened, I'm bring it up again before something DID happen. That's how it works.
Oh yes you know more than the people in charge but you know what fucktard you can talk and preach and put shit on CC and Gus but all you will ever be is a big mouth on here and the people you preach to know more about are actually doing your job.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wow is that all you can come up with.
Keep pressing
I can come up with plenty but there's no point in it when it goes straight over your head.