Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
BREAKING: Rising Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu is facing immediate neck surgery, and the prospect of playing no football in season 2024. His longer term future will be decided once surgery has been performed. @9NewsSyd @NRLonNine
FFS… the curse continues!

You could be a rising gun, a SOO or International player…. The minute you walk thru those doors at Belmore….. say goodbye to your career!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Get better young fella.
hope he has good people around him.
those of you shitting on his footy, or revelling in his misfortune because it fits your narrative, pull your fucken heads in.
the kid may never play again.
Hopefully he will play again bro, kid can be anything. Strong AF.

Malla

Reaction score
It's just a shame bro, I feel sorry for the kid. Hopefully stronger when he returns.
Yeah wish him the best and I’m sure he will be ok. Still only 18. Just now depends on whether the club will stay patient with his development. He will lose a year or so.. there are a few young players that’ll take another leap next season. We’ll see.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ciraldo played him with a shoulder injury evidently it worsened as the season progressed. In no way am I saying there’s a correlation but there’s been some mismanagement. Theories aside this is deadset horrible news such a good hearted kid. A year of now stunts development effectively making 25 a catch up year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This puts fuck all pressure on Burton again for the 5/8 position. Fmd this is fucking dogshit news
Hutchy and Sexy halves combo, slowest halves combo in history.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's decision was it for him to play flegg? Must have been cleared prior to that surely

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Fuck you ****. You can't fucking handle it ****.
Handle what, you being a narcissist fucking trolling c.unt. You are such a miserable fuck, you just want to be right. You would happy for the club never to succeed just to say I told you so. Well fuck me i hope we never win because i never want to see you happy. Narcissism 101.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sad news for the young fella. The resilience required for a young player to come back from neck surgery is huge. This could make him a much more mentally strong player in the long run. ***** talking about how Ciro played him injured caused this are fkn cooked. He played the end of the year in flegg

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wonder if it could have something to do with his tackling style? Looked a bit dangerous and awkward with some highlights I saw during the year.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why was he given clearance to come back and play back end of season ?
Shows the young man is a tough bugger to play thru a serious injury and pain. Hope to see him back on the park kicking arse soon.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Handle what, you being a narcissist fucking trolling c.unt. You are such a miserable fuck, you just want to be right. You would happy for the club never to succeed just to say I told you so. Well fuck me i hope we never win because i never want to see you happy. Narcissism 101.
You're the trolling **** you fucking bellend. You're literally ALWAYS commenting on my posts, ALWAYS twisting them, ALWAYS being a fucking dickhead. Any sort of criticism directed at the club and you fucking cry and make up all these fake scenarios like me not wanting the club to win. Fucking idiot.