• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Hold out every decent no voter on the kennel.. he only have to endure this dribble from the yea campaign for a few more days and then on Saturday we obliterate them at the voting booth..

Sunday we emerge to the yes imbeciles with an “I told you so”
What dribble? Liar. Proven.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hold out every decent no voter on the kennel.. he only have to endure this dribble from the yea campaign for a few more days and then on Saturday we obliterate them at the voting booth..

Sunday we emerge to the yes imbeciles with an “I told you so”
only a few more days till this laugh campaign is over! Albo has run a worse campaign than Ciraldo attempted to coach this year! Let’s put it in perspective the so called positive for the voice has gone from 60% to 35% lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There will be huge backlash from the radical left if this fails.

They will try to push something even more radical in the future to make up for a setback like this.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do these lefties have to lie to themselves so often?

How can people be so oblivious and remain in the twilight zone?

Don't the defence know they're supposed to clear the ball out of the danger zone?
the more the yes campaign have tried the further behind they find themselves. They have flip flopped in their approach but the people have not seen any substance in their arguments. Now they are like a little kid throwing a tantrum in the shop to get their way, albo going to Uluṟu to tear up, everyone can see the crocodile tears

for the yes voters on here, abandon your sinking ship, admit you have been fooled @wendog33 , note NO and maintain some dignity

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
start with the campaign or lack of. It’s been poor and whether you like it or not way too vague people are not voting on a permanent thing on the vibe we want details.
don’t worry about @Doogie, he will see the error in his ways come sunday when he is obliterated at the voting booth.. we all see his errors but sometimes you just have to let people learn their lessons the hard way.

plus he has a bubble bath with his 3 chihuahuas, gets pushed around by them so you can see his gullible, he bought the yes propaganda hook line and sinker..

But Sunday morning when the No campaign flogs him, he will be scratching his head as to what went wrong.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be huge backlash from the radical left if this fails.

They will try to push something even more radical in the future to make up for a setback like this.
they will be licking their wounds on Sunday that’s for sure

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do these lefties have to lie to themselves so often?

How can people be so oblivious and remain in the twilight zone?

Don't the defence know they're supposed to clear the ball out of the danger zone?
the yes campaign are like a boxer shooting their mouth off at the press conference and then on fight night (Saturday vote) they get rocked with a bomb in the opening seconds of the fight and find themselves knocked through the ropes into the crowd.

over 100 pages of their nonsense and let’s see what happens on fight night… haha :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes - 9
No - 23

The polls are so close!

Australia is racist and not moving forward because we all won't accept communism!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
start with the campaign or lack of. It’s been poor and whether you like it or not way too vague people are not voting on a permanent thing on the vibe we want details.
Already included that. See...

No vote. I know better. I'm not mentioned in the constitution so it's unfair to me. I'm apparently racist if I vote no so fck em I'll vote no. Too expensive. It's only helping the first nations industry. Not voting unless I see the 10 year plan of how this works because I'm worried I'll get ripped off. I own a i30 and I'm stupid. I lie about owning a pittie. Sky news gave me reasons that don't impact me but at least I have reasons now. I want treaty. Land grab. Communists. Too lazy to look up the details.

Can fire up the interwebs to post but cannot look up the details? I'm sure you go to vote at every federal election and as you're walking in start screaming - "Where's my fckng details !!!!!".

Don't be a lying @Blue_boost - at least be honest with yourself.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the more the yes campaign have tried the further behind they find themselves. They have flip flopped in their approach but the people have not seen any substance in their arguments. Now they are like a little kid throwing a tantrum in the shop to get their way, albo going to Uluṟu to tear up, everyone can see the crocodile tears

for the yes voters on here, abandon your sinking ship, admit you have been fooled @wendog33 , note NO and maintain some dignity
Extreme lefties behave exactly like little kids if they don't get their way.

They believe violence is justified if they think someone is a nazi?

They claim to hate nazis but a lot of them behave worse than the real nazis!
They claim to hate Hitler but deep down they admire him and are jealous at the same time.

One thing a lot of leftists have in common with Hitler is they don't eat meat!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@Blue_boost
If yes somehow wins can you at least start posting about how politics are rigged, voting doesn't matter and Australia has been infiltrated by communism?

If the yes vote mysteriously wins with so many people against it, it's the only way we will make sense of it, if it does get up?

People love comparing Australia to America all the time.
Well it's no secret their votes are rigged!

How is it there's less of them but they're making all the noise?

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I've been informed that when voting, take a PEN with you. The polling booths have pencils, and there are YES campaigners counting votes with erasers in hand.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been informed that when voting, take a PEN with you. The polling booths have pencils, and there are YES campaigners counting votes with erasers in hand.
typical 5 year old behaviour!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
don’t worry about @Doogie, he will see the error in his ways come sunday when he is obliterated at the voting booth.. we all see his errors but sometimes you just have to let people learn their lessons the hard way.

plus he has a bubble bath with his 3 chihuahuas, gets pushed around by them so you can see his gullible, he bought the yes propaganda hook line and sinker..

But Sunday morning when the No campaign flogs him, he will be scratching his head as to what went wrong.
You are missing the point of living in a democracy. You are privileged enough to vote how you see fit. Not how someone wants you to vote. Vote No vote yes tick your name off and don’t vote. At least you get a chance to vote.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes - 9
No - 23

The polls are so close!

Australia is racist and not moving forward because we all won't accept communism!
I know you joke but that's exactly what they want, no voters are automatically "racist".

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can you stop spreading nonsensical misinformation, please? Honestly, the lies coming out from the No side are shameless and a national embarrassment.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know you joke but that's exactly what they want, no voters are automatically "racist".
Yes voters are racist.
They're claiming a racial group can't speak up for themselves so we need to appoint a special group to do so on their behalf!

That is a definition of racism right there.

Because you're Arabic and I'm white maybe you should sit back and let me do all the talking?
I know what I'd best for you, better than you know yourself!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Bro. Voting no doesn't mean your racist. But just about all racists will vote no. There's a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.