News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Taylor has the experience, Ciraldo seemed amateur at points of the year. Ciraldo may have the footy brain and some coaching ability but there’s a lot of noice in footy Taylor would be familiar with that Ciraldo was swamped by. This year has exposed him to a head coaching world, a vigorous one that has provided a learning curve despite such I believe even Ciraldo has realised it’s alot more than purely coaching.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Taylor has the experience, Ciraldo seemed amateur at points of the year. Ciraldo may have the footy brain and some coaching ability but there’s a lot of noice in footy Taylor would be familiar with that Ciraldo was swamped by. This year has exposed him to a head coaching world, a vigorous one that has provided a learning curve despite such I believe even Ciraldo has realised it’s alot more than purely coaching.
I don't want Jason Taylor anywhere near our club. His signing would be detrimental to the club.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't want Jason Taylor anywhere near our club. His signing would be detrimental to the club.
Ciraldo needs someone next to him if there’s other options being spoken to then judge how high Taylor is up the list.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has a good assistant coaching record and was mentored by the great Warren Ryan. Don't let him near the bar and keep him off the piss.
Can you imagine Taylor having a drink with Baa, Lango's and Mase.. Surely he walks out of that room crying.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can you imagine Taylor having a drink with Baa, Lango's and Mase.. Surely he walks out of that room crying.
If he's drinking with them, he isn't able to walk out of the room!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he will be a great assistant for ciraldo.
experienced and has a great record as an assistant.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good move from gus cc needs help out of his depth taylor has swallowed his pride gone back to learn again his experience will be great plus put some pressure on cam

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reserve judgement until what excuses they serve up next year