Official Gus on Twitter

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% some of them dribble the same negative shit it makes me wonder how they function in reality.
Well for a start at least we are living in reality. Unlike u and the other sheep on here living in fantasy land, celebrating mediocrity and hanging off every word from gusses mouth and Twitter. What a life

astro_boy77

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well for a start at least we are living in reality. Unlike u and the other sheep on here living in fantasy land, celebrating mediocrity and hanging off every word from gusses mouth and Twitter. What a life
No you simply fail to comprehend it wasn't Gus and CC that got us here.
They are trying to get us out of the mess the people you support put us in.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s been asked these questions before mate, he can’t answer them so he runs and hides …

Talking with this bloke is like talking to a piece of 4x2 … he could win lotto and he’d still complain .. I’ve given up, like @Flanagun they’re on a never ending loop ..

I think they’re just trolling .. not worth your time ..
He is not working for the club, it's not his responsibility to identify a replacement. I keep seeing this argument implying that fans shouldn't criticise a coach or GM if they are not able to immediately identify the best possible replacement, and it is completely nonsensical. If you hire a gardener and they start pulling out all your favourite plants, while leaving the weeds, you fire them on the spot, you don't let them keep making things worse while you research who might be available to do a better job when you can see as plain as day results couldn't be much worse.

It's a forum, people are going to have opinions that differ with yours, and you're going to have to learn to accept that. When we have a season this bad, there is going to be criticism, and it's hard to say it isn't justified.

Why am I even being tagged in this drivel? Lol

astro_boy77

Waterboy
Reaction score
He is not working for the club, it's not his responsibility to identify a replacement. I keep seeing this argument implying that fans shouldn't criticise a coach or GM if they are not able to immediately identify the best possible replacement, and it is completely nonsensical. If you hire a gardener and they start pulling out all your favourite plants, while leaving the weeds, you fire them on the spot, you don't let them keep making things worse while you research who might be available to do a better job when you can see as plain as day results couldn't be much worse.

It's a forum, people are going to have opinions that differ with yours, and you're going to have to learn to accept that. When we have a season this bad, there is going to be criticism, and it's hard to say it isn't justified.

Why am I even being tagged in this drivel? Lol
The old saying "Don't tell me your problems without offering solutions"
We are talking about a troll with an agenda who has made 1,427 posts since March this year.
There is a reason the club gave Gus a 10 year contract. Its to have stability even if the board is changed.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No you simply fail to comprehend it wasn't Gus and CC that got us here.
They are trying to get us out of the mess the people you support put us in.
U fail to comprehend that we should’ve been progressing from end of 2021 onwards. The cap issues were eliminated and weve been able to recruit heavily but have somehow continued to regress. Regression between end of 2021- end of 2023 should never have happened. Inexcusable. And we’re being told to expect more of the same next year which I think has been renamed as yr 1 of the rebuild which is fucken laughable and even more laughable that cucks like u buy into it without batting an eye lid.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1. Rooster/Raiders didn’t do very much this year, we’re a team that’s heading in the right direction.
2. He’d retain his NSW spot no matter what club he plays for as long as he’s playing representative grade footy.
3. If he wants higher honours it’ll again come down to how well he’s playing, not the club he’s playing for, e.g JAC.
4. If he helps lift our team, helps us to win games and that moves us up the ladder and he becomes a real Bulldogs leader, his next contract will be fatter regardless.
5. Who’s to say he won’t play on an edge for us …

You don’t deliver realism, you deliver negative speculation ..

For every action you can’t help but have a gigantic annoying negative reaction .. !

Attachments

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The old saying "Don't tell me your problems without offering solutions"
We are talking about a troll with an agenda who has made 1,427 posts since March this year.
There is a reason the club gave Gus a 10 year contract. Its to have stability even if the board is changed.
Fans have a right to their say, mate.... I really am not a fan of such long term contracts in a results based business. It should not take 5-10 years to turn this club around, yet our coach and GM of footy respectively get free passes for those amounts of time. There's stability, and then there's madness.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless they’re threatening harm or breaking the law, no one should be banned from a forum. Free speech is absolute, no matter how ridiculous a statement may seem.
just scroll on. That’s what I do.
Well said. This is all difference of opinion and everyone has a right to an opinion

People blocking and banning over a difference of opinion is as weak as it gets

The only ones ive seen truly cross a line here would be @bowleggedwog and @Dogiezz who have both threatened physical violence

astro_boy77

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fans have a right to their say, mate.... I really am not a fan of such long term contracts in a results based business. It should not take 5-10 years to turn this club around, yet our coach and GM of footy respectively get free passes for those amounts of time. There's stability, and then there's madness.
Of course they can, but we are talking about a troll with an agenda

U fail to comprehend that we should’ve been progressing from end of 2021 onwards. The cap issues were eliminated and weve been able to recruit heavily but have somehow continued to regress. Regression between end of 2021- end of 2023 should never have happened. Inexcusable. And we’re being told to expect more of the same next year which I think has been renamed as yr 1 of the rebuild which is fucken laughable and even more laughable that cucks like u buy into it without batting an eye lid.
Blah Blah Blah keep up your crusade, it obviously gives you something to do for the day.
Too bad its all for nothing,.

Why do the top teams stay at the top and the bottom teams stay on the bottom?
There is no instant success and recruiting your way out doesn't work. Players only come for the money.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course they can, but if you can't identify a troll with an agenda I c

Blah Blah Blah keep up your crusade, it obviously gives you something to do for the day.
Too bad its all for nothing,.

Why do the top teams stay at the top and the bottom teams stay on the bottom?
There is no instant success and recruiting your way out doesn't work. Players only come for the money.
To much common sense here mate … it’s not worth responding to them, they have tunnel vision & they can only comprehend the here & now small picture, if there’s not instant success, everyone involved is F***** … they have no forward vision of how to build strong foundations and what’s being done for the future & sustained success ..

There’s a reason the majority have them on ignore, no matter how you explain it, they’re same comments same reasons and negative narrative is on a never ending loop ..

Tunnel vision !

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To much common sense here mate … it’s not worth responding to them, they have tunnel vision & they can only comprehend the here & now small picture, if there’s not instant success, everyone involved is F***** … they have no forward vision of how to build strong foundations and what’s being done for the future & sustained success ..

There’s a reason the majority have them on ignore, no matter how you explain it, they’re same comments same reasons and negative narrative is on a never ending loop ..

Tunnel vision !
Again stark lack of comprehension from u. Who is demanding instant sucess? Certainly not I, or anyone else who shares my concerns. We’re asking to see some form of progress. We’ve seen the opposite. Steep regression. Next years extremely questionable recruits only further calls for alarm. We could be spoon bound, which as previously stated, is totally unacceptable

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Tunnel vision !
The never ending loop tho is continued on by multiple Kennellers who keep replying and falling into the baiting trap set.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet. Very interesting podcast, very insightful when it comes to recruitment, coaches, assistants. We all hear the buzzwords "pathways" etc. Gus goes into what he saw at Penrith, Roosters and is now doing with us. I never got an appreciation for the amount of staff required to have these programs working. Imagine how many people are working under Bellamy, scouting, training, etc. The top clubs clearly have highly dedicated staff in all areas right from the ground up.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet. Very interesting podcast, very insightful when it comes to recruitment, coaches, assistants. We all hear the buzzwords "pathways" etc. Gus goes into what he saw at Penrith, Roosters and is now doing with us. I never got an appreciation for the amount of staff required to have these programs working. Imagine how many people are working under Bellamy, scouting, training, etc. The top clubs clearly have highly dedicated staff in all areas right from the ground up.

Did u think clubs just clicked there fingers for this to happen, and not require staff lol. Groundbreaking stuff