Business Ideas

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The big giveaway is if you walk into someone's living room and they have a whiteboard set up...

And also the person who is briefing you on the business model comes in his Maserati/ ferrari/ lambo and he boasts how he bought it doing exactly the same what he/she is about to tell you.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
A Trendy dog park or private facility that you pay a monthly fee to be a member of.

Now the Kennel demographic is not my target (I get the irony in that statement)
Gosh that is so damn hilarious :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Love you @N4TE.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
A vegan tshirt store online with all the gay vegan slogans, vegans lap any bullshit up, and when you say all proceeds go to a good cause, ( they don't have to know it goes on delicious cuts of meat for my BBQ which is a good cause)
Then you sit back and think you dumb fucks bought shirts made in a sweat shop to fund my meat eating habbit. Everyone wins cept the vegan
Bro you just reminded me of something I read about the dumb hooker Kim Hollingsworth...

1695266267787.png

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Never trust anyone who says, "I have a business proposition for you..."
At least covid probably killed off the old Amway-style recruitment seminars. Got suckered into one of those about 15 years ago, by an ex-friend who i went to uni with. about 10 years earlier, he dropped out of uni and we'd lost touch. I don't think he'd done much with his life in the interim, and silly me fell for the "business idea" thing when he contacted me out of the blue. The meeting was at an RSL around Ryde, and was like a fucking cult. They revered Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad, Poor Dad) like he was a God. Anyway, afterwards i politely told him i wasn't interested, and after several further attempts to make me listed to some CDs, he boldly told me he would call me in year to show me how rich he was and what i was missing out on... of course i never heard from him again.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The big giveaway is if you walk into someone's living room and they have a whiteboard set up...
Either that or they are trying to sell you a timeshare (are they still a thing)?

Just be careful if they ask you to put your keys into a bowl...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least covid probably killed off the old Amway-style recruitment seminars. Got suckered into one of those about 15 years ago, by an ex-friend who i went to uni with. about 10 years earlier, he dropped out of uni and we'd lost touch. I don't think he'd done much with his life in the interim, and silly me fell for the "business idea" thing when hoe contacted me out of the blue. The meeting was at an RSL saround Ryde, and was like a fucknig cult. They revered Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad, Poor Dad) like he was a God. Anyway, afterwards i politely told him i wasn't interested, and after several further attmepts to make me listed to some CDs, he boldly told me he would call me in year to show me how rich he was and what i was missing out on... of course i never hearsd from him again.

I have some very close family members and friends who have got sucked into this.

No matter how much you try to put sense it to them they come back with " o this one is different , it is not like the pyramid scheme, even though it looks like one" #facepalm

I had a cousin who ended up being divorced because of this shit. He spent 8 years trying to increase his "customer base" and kept chasing that ferrari which never arrived. At the end he still did not accept he was doing anything wrong, in his mind he believed he did not give proper time and hard work it deserved.

#doublefacepalm

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have some very close family members and friends who have got sucked into this.

No matter how much you try to put sense it to them they come back with " o this one is different , it is not like the pyramid scheme, even though it looks like one" #facepalm

I had a cousin who ended up being divorced because of this shit. He spent 8 years trying to increase his "customer base" and kept chasing that ferrari which never arrived. At the end he still did not accept he was doing anything wrong, in his mind he believed he did not give proper time and hard work it deserved.

#doublefacepalm
One of the worst things is that they are told to hit up friends and family first, so you all have to put up with it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the worst things is that they are told to hit up friends and family first, so you all have to put up with it.

yup, once the friends and family are done, they force them to become part of this ponzi scheme and tell their family and friends to buy their product/service.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I want to know from the kennel experts what kind of business would you do if you had $100ks cash?

sorry not allowed to go to the bank to take loan or borrow more from someone else.
…starts typing “open a kebab shop”

PS. opening up an Indian restaurant or a kebab shop is off the list.
Fuck!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would start a cosmetics company for today’s men..

Menmetics.. yep I’d have Menblush, Menbrow, Menlippy, Menshadow..

I’d branch out to other products for a man’s upkeep.. Manrazor, Mantweezers, Manwax..
It is the generation of the Metrosexual! Let’s stop complaining about em, and make some money off em. Let’s get on the gravy train, baby!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I’d branch out to other products for a man’s upkeep.. Manrazor, Mantweezers, Manwax..
It is the generation of the Metrosexual! Let’s stop complaining about em, and make some money off em. Let’s get on the gravy train, baby!
This is awsome idea mr.100%

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

You could get Reece Walsh to rep your gear?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Contact Reece Walsh for details.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Advertisement Reece Walsh a montage of him exercising, playing a little, weight training, run up and down hills…next would have em in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror after a shower, splashing on Mansplash (a lotion refreshment for your skin). Have him put on some Manmetics.. The screen fades into a black screen..the slogan flashes on the screen..

Manmetics…Time to look after the Man Within..

Last edited: