News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Buzz "I'll continue to follow this story and ring players as I'm passionate about it"
Translation = I hate Gus and I'll dig for anything I can even if I fabricate it.

Anastas reply to Buzz was sarcastic and hilarious. "Good on ya Buzz congratulations mate"

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Or simply fuck off and get a life ?

I can’t fathom how sad a life it must be for someone to think about joining another forum of a team you don’t support or even pretend to be a fan there? Fucking utterly humiliating honestly.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You talk with a prospective recruit, explain to him what you are about and what you need from him, he says all the right things signs on the dotted line and then cracks the shits when coach tells him he's not working hard enough and there is a younger guy putting in the hard yards. Player gets the shits, decides to leave.
This is not necessarily a recruitment fuck up.
It would be a fuck up if he was given leeway.
Same with RFM, the guy was trusted and given a chance to repay the club for their trust in him and he shat on that trust. There will always be garbage around the house, you just have to clean it up when you see it.
There is no way in hell that you do a team wrestling session and then have a mental breakdown. The kid, and I hope he gets well, had issues well and truly before that sesh. And I'm sure when the kid signed, he had the best intentions. Reality is like that, he wasn't strong enough. That's fine. I believe 99/100 soldiers who apply for the SAS don't make it. Doesn't make the 99 bad soldiers, just not strong enough.

And RFM approaching the coaches on behalf of the poly boys doesn't make him an asshole. Its what a captain does. And he's also entitled to feel the shits when he's told nana.

Its at this point the assholes turn up. The kid or his manager do not need to be telling the media this shit. RFM or his manager doesn't need to be telling the media this shit. And if neither of them said boo but its someone else in the club leaking shit, that cnt is an asshole too.

And if I'm a betting man, reckon its the last option. Too many different things all pointed at CC. Which by association is Gus. Which by association is the current sitting board and GM. We have elections shortly don't we?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drunkfield hears only what he only wants to hear and sees only what he wants to see, then been the ARSE HOLE that he is, he delivers the shit out of his mouth.
Unfortunitely its people (jurnos) like him that turns players away for our club. In fact more so than us been a strugling club.
Our club should try to get that news " hate sicko" away from been involved in the game.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How did your mate get the "points victory"?
Did Drunkenfield named the 8 who won't be there next year, he even remembered good old Davey,
The loser is clutching on straws !

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Or simply fuck off and get a life ?

I can’t fathom how sad a life it must be for someone to think about joining another forum of a team you don’t support or even pretend to be a fan there? Fucking utterly humiliating honestly.
Let it go dude... Let the person have a chat. Aim your anger at Fuzz Brothfield instead...

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did Drunkenfield named the 8 who won't be there next year, he even remembered good old Davey,
The loser is clutching on straws !
Well he wont have anybody to speak to after they all fcuk off and have no info to give.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm glad I wasn't in that debate. I probably would have seized Buzz around the throat and pinned him to the wall, the way he was carrying on.

I'm glad James kept it professional and stood solid.

All the softcocks have to be purged from the club. Thanks Buzz for outing them.

Malla

Reaction score
Anasta and Gordy must be thinking how soft this mental health kid is. And Jimmy is on point. You don’t want special attention when you are depressed.
If anything it’s Buzz pushing him over the limit
I think they are alluding to the fact the kid is making this shit up. As Gordy said, NRL isn’t for everyone and that’s ok.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There is no way in hell that you do a team wrestling session and then have a mental breakdown. The kid, and I hope he gets well, had issues well and truly before that sesh. And I'm sure when the kid signed, he had the best intentions. Reality is like that, he wasn't strong enough. That's fine. I believe 99/100 soldiers who apply for the SAS don't make it. Doesn't make the 99 bad soldiers, just not strong enough.

And RFM approaching the coaches on behalf of the poly boys doesn't make him an asshole. Its what a captain does. And he's also entitled to feel the shits when he's told nana.

Its at this point the assholes turn up. The kid or his manager do not need to be telling the media this shit. RFM or his manager doesn't need to be telling the media this shit. And if neither of them said boo but its someone else in the club leaking shit, that cnt is an asshole too.

And if I'm a betting man, reckon its the last option. Too many different things all pointed at CC. Which by association is Gus. Which by association is the current sitting board and GM. We have elections shortly don't we?
Also to add he completed the whole weeks training before walking.

With RFM, as the club captain and apparently the leader of the Poly's in our team, you'd think he would be the first to help THEN going up the ladder if he fails.

Obviously just a guess as we weren't there, but it seems they had a whinge, he agreed with the whinge and had a sook.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus gave him a long-term contract too. Even IF this is all true it still falls on management and they're poor decision making. How many players do we have at the club now that haven't been signed or had their contract extended by Gus?
You talk like you don’t make mistakes.
They gave captaincy to an old head that’s been around the longest.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This fkn speaking on behalf of the poly kids bullshit is fkn annoying AF. Was it all of them or just the fkn lazy ***** like pele. This shit makes it look like polys can’t train, fkn poly kids at Penrith fkn train like machines. RFM is a fkn clown who misunderstood the brief of what a club captain does. He thinks he’s the poly advocate when he should have been leading by example. Get the fck out my club snitch ****
It’s like the union rep at work. Does fucking nothing yet gets vocal like he’s the ultimate craftsman workhorse. Hate those people so much