Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why does Mahoney feel the need to kick early all the time, just use your good service to help benefit the team and ball play
If only he just fkn passed like a normal fkn 9. **** should have to wrestle every **** in the kennel every time he puts in an early kick

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Burton actually went for a field goal HAHAHA. Gus can get fucked, criticising Mitchell @ fullback yet he's handed this idiot a multi million dollar deal to play 5/8 HAHAHA.
Mitchell and Burton both on 800k-ish apparently

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be scoreless until the 76th minute with 2-3 tries from sexton, flanagan or averillo

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are shit, the bar has fall so low we have accepted reserve grade quality players starting .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How the fuck did you come up with that line. Off loads one on one tackles missed and Foran ball playing isn't the interim being a super coach not cc being a dud coach. Typical kennel post.

pathetic defence with no communication between players in the first 2 trys has got nothing to do with coaching.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mahoney has the talent, ability, heart and effort but he just needs to pull his head in and think before doing when it comes to controlling the team.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taaffe
Critta
Xerri

All the above are far better than any players wearing this jersey today, we will get value and a want to be out there wearing the blue and white, can fuck Reed off an get JMK back, Another player who was very loyal and put 100% in every game for us.

this team we see now are a disgrace, I have not hated a team soo much, no matter how bad any season was. These blokes are not bulldogs, unlikeable people.
You forgot Jaeman Salmon. One the best utility players.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I honestly dont understand how or why we cant have blokes running lines? Like is it banned? Do they not know how too? Are they too fatigued to talk to each other?

I NEED TO KNOW WHY WE DONT HAVE PLAYERS RUNNING LINES!
No use having players running lines when our halves don't know how to give it. We play side ways and to shallow..our forwards are one out and offer no 2nd faze play.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first titans try by Foran was the most pathetic defensive effort I’ve seen all year absolute dogshite