Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TL;DR

In recent years, our team has faced a distressing downward spiral, marred by a toxic losing culture. Recognizing the urgency for change and tough decisions, we've taken crucial steps. The appointment of Gus as the new GM and Ciraldo as the head coach signals a significant shift. These changes are not just a response to the past; they're the necessary catalyst for reshaping our present trajectory.

My unwavering support lies with Ciraldo. His introduction of a fresh system, coupled with the concerted efforts of Gus and Ciraldo, signifies a commitment to a long-term vision. They're meticulously drawing a line between potential and mediocrity, identifying those who truly embody the spirit of champions.

It's imperative to acknowledge the challenges any coach would encounter this season. We owe credit to our rookie coach who dived headfirst into turbulent waters. Let's commend him for embracing the daunting task, as any coach stepping into the fold would have grappled with the burden of underperforming players—those lacking commitment and the will to push harder in training.

Certainly, while I acknowledge that some of this year's player selections may raise eyebrows, it's crucial to delve into the underlying reasons. We must question whether the players we're eager to witness on the field are demonstrating the same level of commitment during training. Are there individuals who yearn to be on the field more passionately than their peers? The intangible factor of attitude also plays a pivotal role. Unfortunately, what transpires behind closed doors remains concealed from our view, and we're left to assess their performance solely on the field.

This journey holds numerous topics warranting discussion. It's imperative to understand that our revival isn't a quick fix but a comprehensive overhaul. Despite the challenges, I firmly believe this evolution will ultimately yield positive results. So, let's endure the process with optimism. The Bulldogs are poised to emerge rejuvenated and more resilient than ever before.

Separating boys from men. Stay positive and trust the process.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TL;DR

In recent years, our team has faced a distressing downward spiral, marred by a toxic losing culture. Recognizing the urgency for change and tough decisions, we've taken crucial steps. The appointment of Gus as the new GM and Cirado as the head coach signals a significant shift. These changes are not just a response to the past; they're the necessary catalyst for reshaping our present trajectory.

My unwavering support lies with Cirado. His introduction of a fresh system, coupled with the concerted efforts of Gus and CC, signifies a commitment to a long-term vision. They're meticulously drawing a line between potential and mediocrity, identifying those who truly embody the spirit of champions.

It's imperative to acknowledge the challenges any coach would encounter this season. We owe credit to our rookie coach who dived headfirst into turbulent waters. Let's commend him for embracing the daunting task, as any coach stepping into the fold would have grappled with the burden of underperforming players—those lacking commitment and the will to push harder in training.

Certainly, while I acknowledge that some of this year's player selections may raise eyebrows, it's crucial to delve into the underlying reasons. We must question whether the players we're eager to witness on the field are demonstrating the same level of commitment during training. Are there individuals who yearn to be on the field more passionately than their peers? The intangible factor of attitude also plays a pivotal role. Unfortunately, what transpires behind closed doors remains concealed from our view, and we're left to assess their performance solely on the field.

This journey holds numerous topics warranting discussion. It's imperative to understand that our revival isn't a quick fix but a comprehensive overhaul. Despite the challenges, I firmly believe this evolution will ultimately yield positive results. So, let's endure the process with optimism. The Bulldogs are poised to emerge rejuvenated and more resilient than ever before.

Stay positive and trust the process.
The short sighted view of some fans is mind boggling, as I have stated in other threads I am convinced now more than ever CC is right man for the job, and the reasoning behind his selection process has become abundantly clear in recent days, and those that incessantly criticised his decision making literally had NFI idea what they where talking about, Hopefully they can wipe the egg off their faces and move on.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TL;DR

In recent years, our team has faced a distressing downward spiral, marred by a toxic losing culture. Recognizing the urgency for change and tough decisions, we've taken crucial steps. The appointment of Gus as the new GM and Ciraldo as the head coach signals a significant shift. These changes are not just a response to the past; they're the necessary catalyst for reshaping our present trajectory.

My unwavering support lies with Ciraldo. His introduction of a fresh system, coupled with the concerted efforts of Gus and Ciraldo, signifies a commitment to a long-term vision. They're meticulously drawing a line between potential and mediocrity, identifying those who truly embody the spirit of champions.

Look I’m trying to stay positive but I think there’s more to it then just player unrest, we will all find out in due time but I’m hoping it’s all exactly what we are being fed and not being blindsided….I really do hope Ciro can turn things around as another coach is not the answer but I have a suspicious feeling there’s a lot more we ain’t being told. Gus will never stray away from admitting his faults, hiring Ciro could be one. But again who knows. All I know is that I’m fed up with all the bs and if players ain’t putting in then they can all F off including the likes of kiks, Burton and jac if they are part of it. Miss the days when other clubs hated us and media hated us cause of our success!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The short sighted view of some fans is mind boggling, as I have stated in other threads I am convinced now more than ever CC is right man for the job, and the reasoning behind his selection process has become abundantly clear in recent days, and those that incessantly criticised his decision making literally had NFI idea what they where talking about, Hopefully they can wipe the egg off their faces and move on.
Its not entirely cc fault but he dosent help himself with some decisions

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TL;DR

We're in safe hands. It's onwards and upwards now.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was preaching patience with Ciraldo for the first half of the season due to our injury crisis and him taking over a weak squad.. Plus we started quite well..

As we've got more key players back and we've given up 30-40 most weeks in the second half of the season, I'm more concerned.. Especially when you see our rep players struggle so much and our attack still showing no structure.

I hope Ciraldo proves to be the right coach and we improve massively in those areas next season. But the coaches and players have everything to prove.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Players are rebelling, so Ciraldope's solution is to play them in a different position every week. Cool story.

Possibly the worst coach who has ever been appointed at this once great club.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its not entirely cc fault but he dosent help himself with some decisions
This comment highlights exactly what I am talking about, he wasn’t employed by the club to make selection decisions to keep you or I happy, he was employed by the club to make decisions that are in the best interest of the club, and while you and a few others jawed on about what a dud he is, it turns out that’s exactly what he was doing. As the saying goes, best to keep your mouth shut and let people think you’re an idiot rather than open it and remove all doubt.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Players are rebelling, so Ciraldope's solution is to play them in a different position every week. Cool story.

Possibly the worst coach who has ever been appointed at this once great club.
I guess Fox our Kangaroo winger playing out of position is abundantly clear to both Fittler and CC lol...you gotta laugh :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I guess Fox our Kangaroo winger playing out of position is abundantly clear to both Fittler and CC lol
I don't know how people can be so blind. Most ADD coach ever lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TL;DR

Next year is the one that should be judged.. this year rookie coach and a lot of injuries..not surprising it didn’t live up to fans expectations. However, I look over at the Warriors and they are running hot with their new coach Webster, but unlike the Dogs , they don’t have a halfback like Johnson. Dogs really lack in the halves area, no offence to Sexton, i just don’t see him as a premiership winning half, nor Burton as his halves partner. Unless I’ve missed it, Id liked to know Gus or CC are doing about it.