Bulldogs player walks out

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It makes me laugh, I watched people on here put the boot into ciraldo mercilessly for not picking topne over okunbor without any fucking clue as to his reasons. That wasn’t the only selection he’s been shit canned for and it’s pretty fucking obvious now he had very good reasons for not selecting certain players.
You don’t put in at training, you don’t play no matter how shit hot you think you are, South’s have just started their journey down the rabbit hole, thankfully I think ours is coming to an end.
I just wish CC was like this off the bat, I'd probably would be his biggest fan lol

We are a hard **** team and we need a hard **** to coach us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah but mate it is all probably blown out of all proportion to what actually happened....maybe? We can't take as gospel what these league gossip hound journos write.
You know what I think about the media....

But 100% there is a snitch. Too many incidents for media scum bags to make up with no basis.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gordon Tallis said they had a “king of the ring” I think it was called, where they had to fight other players for ill discipline and Wayne Bennett sent him home once for being late. This stuff has been going on forever but it’s “bullying” and cruel and unusual punishment nowadays apparently.

I don’t feel any ill will towards the player because who even knows if they put the story out there? Even if they did, they might have (naively) thought it wouldn’t blow up like this. But the sad thing is, any mental distress this disciplinary action caused initially, will now be ten fold with the amount of scrutiny it’s receiving.
Back in my day when I was a hardass I was also know as ... the "king of the ring"!!! Well... thats what my prison boyfriend's use to call me...:dizzy:

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I just wish CC was like this off the bat, I'd probably would be his biggest fan lol

If you wanna win a game of football, and, keep the respect of your playing squad, a lot still question the value of playing a "supposedly good trainer" yet hopeless low effort defender with feet for hands (for several years) Knockonbor over a better defender yet smaller Topine who gives 100% effort in defence on game day.

Lots couldn't see the sense but CC's decision and so be it. Knockonbor so highly thought of he hasn't been re-signed and he now has to move to ESL.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You know what I think about the media....

But 100% there is a snitch. Too many incidents for media scum bags to make up with no basis.
Yeah it's probably Gus hehe

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
OMG Abdo has now made an official NRL enquiry to the Bulldogs wanting a please explain on the incident.
Did he make enquiries of Souths?
Next a fine for Bulldogs lol
And people say we have a chip on our shoulders lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I agree bro, that’s the problem with a rookie coach it’s hard for them to come in and be a hard cahunt straight off the bat, I think he probably played the softly softly game too long, but it’s looking like he’s learning from his mistakes.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you wanna win a game of football, and, keep the respect of your playing squad, a lot still question the value of playing a "supposedly good trainer" yet hopeless low effort defender with feet for hands (for several years) Knockonbor over a better defender yet smaller Topine who gives 100% effort in defence on game day.

Lots couldn't see the sense but CC's decision and so be it. Knockonbor so highly thought of he hasn't been re-signed and he now has to move to ESL.
Yep okunbor will be continuing his career in England, Topine will be lucky to be doing a garbo run with shifty.