Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Feleti had so much potential just a lazy lazy ****.
He used to go to the buffet at Merrylands Bowling Club nearly every Sunday.

Used to beg him to run at me on the bowling greens lol

Nice guy but like you said, lazy AF.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He used to go to the buffet at Merrylands Bowling Club nearly every Sunday.

Used to beg him to run at me on the bowling greens lol

Nice guy but like you said, lazy AF.
Wow that’s a blast from the past is the buffet at merrylands still there?

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is he really that much of a control freak?

PS I've been in his owners box and used his elevator from the box to the sideline lol
I’m not sure about that, but I can tell you that the owner I worked with was exactly that.

The problem with some wealthy owners is that because they were/are successful at making a lot of money, they think that means they will automatically be successful at everything else they do. They also tend to think they know more than they actually do about a-lot of things.

The best owners in the NFL put the right people in the positions that matter and don’t surround themselves with ‘yes’ people.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
10 tackles but puts his body on the line and slows the attacker.
Again you don’t think he’s the reason parra fell off but parra placing tells a different story.
Puts his body on the line… lol. He does nothing more than a hooker should be expected to do, and does it worse than most.

He’s not the only player they lost.

Souths haven’t lost any key players and they’re in a similar position. Sometimes teams have bad years.

He’s crap, Lafam. The sooner you accept, the sooner you will be able to move on.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Puts his body on the line… lol. He does nothing more than a hooker should be expected to do, and does it worse than most.

Souths haven’t lost any key players and they’re in a similar position. Sometimes teams have bad years.

He’s crap, Lafam. The sooner you accept, the sooner you will be able to move on.
South’s have a shit coach lol
So no I won’t accept it cause he’s the best hooker we’ve had since ennis.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

@TheSexDogs called it last year, he isn't the same since his shoulder surgery.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I better be careful (due to NDA) but their owner sold the Team recently and hopefully that will bring some joy to some long suffering fans. The fans were so loyal to the team and deserve a good team.
I understand, mate. I should have sent a private message. It's my fault on my end.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@TheSexDogs called it last year, he isn't the same since his shoulder surgery.
Flanagun has a sickly warped mine and thinks he is clever by trying to put shit on Reed so that the club sign his alter ego to play him at 9.
If Flamingo was worth a pinch of shit he would have gotten plenty of offers by now.