No Haas, No Tino, No TPJ, No Worries

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Every big name forward signing has been bad for us so maybe it’s a good thing.
Mate i was thinking the same thing... Putting our eggs in one basket is a massive risk especially considering we need forwards not a forward.

A 500k forward can be just as good a million dollar player on his day so hopefully Gus can find 2 or 3 decent workhorses to help carry the load for a while.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Resign Waddell and Edwards. I would sign Seyfarth on 300k or so. Try and get that cowboys gun Kiks went to see. Dylan Lucas tore us apart in cup could see whats doing there. Sign whoever we can put of Wong, Blacker, that panthers Collins or whatever and the other one that is playing edge... Bullemore may be even looking good. Pretty grim..

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus should just go to png or one of the islands bring some blokes back on the cheap they run hard tackle hard and that’s more than the crop we got can do

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he doesn’t have the fitness to play footy how’s he guna do 12 rounds of boxing..blokes kidding himself
He will end up signing with another NRL club...this is his way of taking a break then waiting for an elite club like the storm to sign him

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
He will end up signing with another NRL club...this is his way of taking a break then waiting for an elite club like the storm to sign him
Na my money is tigers will sign him for 25 or 26 after a few crap Fights

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sorry but anyone who ever thought Haas and Tino were leaving was dreaming. I said from the start they'd re-sign and were only using other clubs and panic in the media as leverage to get more from the Broncos and Titans

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great...we fixed the cap and no one to sign
Considering we need to spend 90% or so of our cap there will be some smiling reserve graders out bemore way all cashed up

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hence why he wants to put in his best 40 seconds within a boxing match punching Uber drivers and Garbo’s
Garbo's would kick his arse....
Uber driver....Nasheed...well, that's a different story. He would kick the papadams out of him.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy has been a myth anyway.
And was made clear when coming here. Just like the ex panthers an storm player.. made look great in excellent coached teams. Pretty simple.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spencer would have been a blessing right about now lol. I feel a wooden spoon is in the works next year

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jump on the dogs spoon 2024
The end of ciraldo is near