Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brad Arthur got x2 wooden spoons before parra was a powerhouse. Parramatta are gonna miss the 8 this year. But it’s all eyes on the Bulldogs rebuild. Gus even said to Ciraldo that 2023 is a shit year, more like 2024 will be better. Ciraldo is a great coach but our players are so unfit and useless and can’t handle the training simple as that.
The 360 duds heard you, now they are ripping into the frauds lol

Malla

Reaction score
That fact that Willie Mason on levels podcast doesnt say too much about the dogs says all you need to know. He knows for a fact that way too many players can't handle the NRL in our squad.
Yep. I was with one of the coaches today and he basically said the same thing. They’re just not up to it. Mase doesn’t want to throw anyone under the bus by calling them out, but we all know what he’s saying without saying it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. I was with one of the coaches today and he basically said the same thing. They’re just not up to it. Mase doesn’t want to throw anyone under the bus by calling them out, but we all know what he’s saying without saying it.
How many duds have we got? Can you name them?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To make matters worse that left side defense of Thompson, Kikau, Burton in particular were pathetic. International players arm grabs. There lies the problem they don't give a fuk. Burtons kicking said it all

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep you pay him out dipshit.

All our problems will be solved with a new coach.

Brent Read said the most intelligent thing tonight in relation as to who to blame for the bulldogs performances this year.

The fucking players !!!!!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For the people that keep saying that gus told cc to come 24... he most likely made that shit up to deflect lol.. pull your heads in
He has massively fucked up and he dosent know what to do

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To make matters worse that left side defense of Thompson, Kikau, Burton in particular were pathetic. International players arm grabs. There lies the problem they don't give a fuk. Burtons kicking said it all
Talking about the left side....

Everyone including even some duds on here know that the left should be Burton, Kiks and Fox, but the SuperAssistant and all his genius moves Fox to the right.

Why?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep you pay him out dipshit.

All our problems will be solved with a new coach.

Brent Read said the most intelligent thing tonight in relation as to who to blame for the bulldogs performances this year.

The fucking players !!!!!
They shut him down when he said it.

Plus Anasta said the players are happy FKN LOL

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For the people that keep saying that gus told cc to come 24... he most likely made that shit up to deflect lol.. pull your heads in
He has massively fucked up and he dosent know what to do
I'd like to know what his original plan was, who did he want as coach for this year?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s their fucking fault. They are not 5 year olds.

You don’t need a coach to teach you how to tackle ffs.

Look at Ricky Stuart at the eels in 2013. That’s what we need to do. List the blokes who are not first grade standard on a whiteboard and tell ‘em to fuck off.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Talking about the left side....

Everyone including even some duds on here know that the left should be Burton, Kiks and Fox, but the SuperAssistant and all his genius moves Fox to the right.

Why?
Exactly. I swear Fox would have swallowed this 2 passes and scored. Yet we persist with Wilson who's just another Casey.

But lets leave a monster like Skelton out. Someone who can make a difference. They say he can't defend well, then he fits right in

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s their fucking fault. They are not 5 year olds.

You don’t need a coach to teach you how to tackle ffs.

Look at Ricky Stuart at the eels in 2013. That’s what we need to do. List the blokes who are not first grade standard on a whiteboard and tell ‘em to fuck off.
Where did i blame the coach?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to know what his original plan was, who did he want as coach for this year?
Who knows but i cannot understand giving out a 5 year deal.. its mind boggling..
Who is available anyway?