Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imagine getting hosed by a team not in the top8, 108-6 in 160min of football…

Any other coach in the comp would tear strips of players, drop *****, do something?! Ciraldud gives them a hug and assures them they’ll be in first grade next week. We are embarrassing.
Our assistant will massage their balls while blowing them instead.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciraldo needs to cut the woke bullshit, if he thinks smoking and kumbaya in the off season is going to help us win. Last time I checked Folkes or Hasler never had to do any of that bullshit to play finals consistently

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This team is not coached in any capacity whatsoever.
The buck stops with Gus, but he’ll do what he normally does..evade, deflect, absolving himself of any responsibility..

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look… I will be as patient as you want me to, as long as we win a premiership before parra

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can’t blame Avo from leaving Ciraldud ain’t gonna fix this

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
we insist on giving them on more try with dumb mental lapses.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
If this was an u15s team, they’d be out on the field after full time running ladders until they throw up.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This team is not coached in any capacity whatsoever.
We gave up months ago
Pretty spot on. I have always said losing is not a problem but the way in which we have done so is an issue. We have seen our players perform well at other clubs and be successful but once they get into our system all that ability seems to be non existent.

No matter how good your opposition is it is up to you to put in an effort and be competitive, we are not.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Respectfully uce I think Kikau is 100 times better. He’s been out all year and a bit rusty but he’s a way better player and more valuable to us then TPJ who might do boxing on the side and knockout some bums but goes missing in the big moments in rugby league. We need better at his price tag
I agree bro But our whole pack is rubbish. We must have the whitest pack in the comp. These ***** get stood over every game.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I didn’t even realize burns was on the field today