Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I was close to giving the game away but the soft high shot calls recently and “hip drops” have convinced me. What a farce the game has become. It’s a shadow of the 90s and 2000s version.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When a player gets injured let’s look for a rule we can interpret to warrant a sin bin and keep people happy.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The game is now a foregone conclusion but I'm pissed off with how we have folded like a deck of cards.

It makes me feel like we are no better than last year or the year before.

We are ugly personified

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you supposed to do if someone is running sideways?????? Someone fucking explain it to me ??
Can’t swing around on his lower limb. It’s so dangerous imagine if someone took JAC out we’d be screaming blue about it.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
rugby league has become like cricket, its all about the batsmen ( flat pitches, big bats)

The defender cant tackle with force anymore

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, I was close to giving the game away but the soft high shot calls recently and “hip drops” have convinced me. What a farce the game has become. It’s a shadow of the 90s and 2000s version.
We are also a shadow as a club, we're a circus act

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is where the stupidity of the first sin bin is really opened up. Everyone who has actually played the game knows that incidental contact happens between players when jostling for position on field, it means nothing. We should be 1 man down for hip drop, that is it. The game is officially a non contest only 1/4 of the way through.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ref gets Newcastle's players player award. Basically buried us with an avalanche of penalties & sin bins. This shit has happened for the last 5 years & our board & the nrl does nothing to pull it up.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least Taaffe will put more effort in than all these guys, he will be the best value for money signing or new signing in a long time, and he’s not a panther, all the ex panthers have been under performing duds so far!!