News Broncos, Manly, Roosters and Rabbitohs headed to Las Vegas in 2024

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fucking manly. Really? They have no fans and constant off field issues. I was considering going but March is still a bit cold in Vegas & I can just imagine the bogans thinking they own the place

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn manly?
Manly?
Really?
They’re a shit team with 24 supporters, play average footy and everybody hates them?
who’s sucking who’s dick?
Hugh Jackman has offered to help promote, so there's that.

Apparently Margot Robbie grew up a Bulldogs Supporter...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Atleast we know who the nrl love child’s are.

They will be giving away free tickets with the buffet to get bums on seats.
Do you think every club wanted to go? It seems like they invited Clubs to put in proposals and went from there (I'm not saying there was any sort of unbiased process though).

Last edited:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Glad we dodged that bullet, magic round is bad enough, just another home game lost.

Always a Bulldog
I cannot remember the last time we had 12 actual home games in a season. It’s probably been more than 20 years when you factor in:
  • Games taken to NZ in early naughties
  • Random game taken to Mackay for Barba
  • Magic round
  • Games we took to Suncorp or Central coast

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
FWIW, my predictions for these games are;
1. South’s won’t play the Roosters. The rivalry is too intense for this game to be played anywhere else but Sydney.
2. Based on past experiences with Magic Round it is extremely doubtful that the Broncos will give up a home game. Manly seem to give up a home game every year to play them in Brisbane’s Magic Round.

So I think the two home teams in this farce will be South’s and Roosters.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently it's a 5 year deal the fat corrupt slob set up. Every team should get a chance to go.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Oh yes the American people will love to see teams like Rabbitohs, Roosters and sea Eagles, how the fuck did Broncos make it, the Eels are rorted again.
Should all play in pride jerseys as well, come out on a float. FMD
Warriors v Broncos
Panthers v Cowboys
Send the tigers v dragons to promote in Saudi Arabia.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you think every club wanted to go? It seems like they invited Clubs to put in proposals and went from there (I'm not saying there was any sort of unbiased process though).
im sure most would given the chance, there is nothing in it for the NRL not to show case clubs who they favour and if fox is anything to go by it makes sense who is going.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Strange all this was confirmed after they resolved player dispute. Probably was nothing in it for the players.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking manly. Really? They have no fans and constant off field issues. I was considering going but March is still a bit cold in Vegas & I can just imagine the bogans thinking they own the place
I’ve been to Vegas a few times in March, never got below 20 deg during the day, quite comfortable.

Always a Bulldog

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nrl is trying to sell the game to the US, why not show case the panthers than or are they not wanting to push western Sydney.
Panther declined it was mentioned 5 clubs are against going to America at the beginning of season as they feel it would be to disruptive.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Panther declined it was mentioned 5 clubs are against going to America at the beginning of season as they feel it would be to disruptive.
That's because it is too disruptive. Last thing you want to have preparing for your 2nd round is bloody jetlag

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ve been to Vegas a few times in March, never got below 20 deg during the day, quite comfortable.

Always a Bulldog
I need 35-40 & pool parties :grinning:

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should’ve sent 4 teams with names similar to NFL teams. 4 out of the Raiders, Broncos, Cowboys, Titans & Dolphins.
lol would be like us being forced to watch the bulldogs afl, why aus continue to be so far up USA arse. I really hope vlanys ends up in a hole out there in the desert.

this is gonna flop so bad I love it