Props available to sign November 1 (for 2025)

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Honest speak there are two props off contract this year that are half decent and not attached/heavily rumoured to be re signed and that’s Tupo Mareiou and Luke Thompson.
One of which we have already and wants to stay.

despute what @underdogsontop2246 keeps banging on about it’s a no brainer to not only retain him but we might have underestimated his value as he will get 600 at least elsewhere. It’s the obvious priority. And very achievable.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Honest speak there are two props off contract this year that are half decent and not attached/heavily rumoured to be re signed and that’s Tupo Mareiou and Luke Thompson.
One of which we have already and wants to stay.

despute what @underdogsontop2246 keeps banging on about it’s a no brainer to not only retain him but we might have underestimated his value as he will get 600 at least elsewhere. It’s the obvious priority. And very achievable.
No one in the NRL will give Thompson 600k. He's a 350k gamble signing.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tiger reportedly offered SST 300k a year for 3 years and he's more valuable than Thompson imo.
Thompson is reportedly on around 800k and he's not going to a bottom club that's only going to pony up around half that.

He'll get what he's after whether it's with us or another nrl side

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thompson is reportedly on around 800k and he's not going to a bottom club that's only going to pony up around half that.

He'll get what he's after whether it's with us or another nrl side
No one in the NRL will offer him 600k so back to England for Tommy boy.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yep, Iceland has a population of only 400k. Thats like just Bankstown. And they dominate strongmen comps.

Massive white people in the baltic region too.
Is that near the Punjabi region where you come from?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one in the NRL will give Thompson 600k. He's a 350k gamble signing.
Dragons or tigers might. We will see Thommo's best in the last 4 rounds, too bad it's too latw for us this year

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haumole Olakau'atu perhaps, we could use his size and talent, hopefully Gus is considering it

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thompson could play out of his skin the last few rounds (which I highly doubt given his past form) and I still wouldn't give him more than 400K

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
According to SEN, it's only tigers and dragons that have shown interest.

Also said that he will definately be leaving Belmore, I dont know how they can confirm that...
Yeah I'm not sure either, but I think he'll stay in the nrlol probably with the drags

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d lick the puss from an infected ferrets arse before I’d sign Thomson on even minimum wage the guy is a fraud
Ok I say to u though who is better?
Him and morioua only decent options and Luke is better and wants to stay.

there’s still a huge chance SST isn’t with the doggs next year because of his health