Missed conversion awarded

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Rodzilla might be on them money here. FFS, can they not give us other angles? Any other angle? With past such controversies, at least you could speculate on the frame where it passes behind or in front of the post... Maybe I should cut them some slack, because it's not a usual venue

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Make a gif.

That looks like its short of the posts when the breeze pushes it to the right, like mentioned.
No point. You need a better camera angle. Otherwise, you have to accept that two touchies are there and both certain it did go in.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I've just gone through the footage over and over and it's quite difficult to tell. Because of the low camera angle, we only see the ball go above the post and don't actually see the ball intersect the upright (behind or otherwise)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've just gone through the footage over and over and it's quite difficult to tell. Because of the low camera angle, we only see the ball go above the post and don't actually see the ball intersect the upright (behind or otherwise)
If I'm wrong then I apologise I'm wrong.

Just happy we got away with the W.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its not like this situation where its clear to see

the illawarra steelers trying to steal the game both with the try and conversion, illawarra stealers ffs

What about the commentary openly criticizing the touch judge? Lol

You won't be able to do that today. Fats, Rabs and Sterlo sounded so much better and exciting in the 90s.
Now we're forced to listen to Cronk, Blocker and the Fox clowns

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
If I'm wrong then I apologise I'm wrong.

Just happy we got away with the W.
That's the point I'm trying to make bud. It's difficult to say one way or the other.

No need to apologise at all.

And yes, you gotta take the wins as they come. Lord knows we fucking need them lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
its not like this situation where its clear to see

the illawarra steelers trying to steal the game both with the try and conversion, illawarra stealers ffs

Rodzilla have you seen the movie Old School with Will Ferrell?