News Round 22 vs Dolphins

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stupid **** mustn't want big strong wingers who basically are a middle that we sorely need.

I bet you not one of those forwards will get close to 180m this week.
Bro was our best player against the premiers and gets demoted.. i would leave

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
So we remove a player killing it in reggies, then does some really great work in his 2 games in first grade (granted he made a few errors) and then gets dropped…

So can CC explain how duds like Giraffe, Waddell, RFM who make continuous errors & lack of effort are somehow retained in the team for most of the season?

Can anyone explain this?

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cosmo - Skelton makes way for Fox ...Wilson and him both would've been in contention.. Either choice is an upgrade on Kiraz on the wing in terms of speed. I prefer Wilson with his positional play and would hope this makes for healthy competition regardless..
Agree it’s good to have competition for spots for a change.
Not sure we need to play Fox if he’s injured but glad Wilson is getting a chance to show what he’s got. Skelton will carve up in nsw cup and hopefully help get them winning again and keep the pressure on.

Burns will play well and get injured again no doubt the poor bloke

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That bench is disgusting, knight will come in surely

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cry me a river you have no fucking idea.

You just sound like a dumb parrot repeating a bullshit line.
Skelton was good defensively last week from what I saw although didn’t watch the entire game. He manned up on his opposite really well panthers scored a try down his side inside him cause the duds in the middle didn’t slide across but he stayed glued to his man.