Jake Averillo

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone is complaining about the club letting go Jake. He is reported to have got $500,000 to $600,000 from the Dolphins and what has he done in his years of first grade. Not much as we have been losing all this time. Sure he has speed but he is not a match winner.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone is complaining about the club letting go Jake. He is reported to have got $500,000 to $600,000 from the Dolphins and what has he done in his years of first grade. Not much as we have been losing all this time. Sure he has speed but he is not a match winner.
Where did you see that figure?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sick of fans getting up the club for “letting him go”. He was offered a contract. He didn’t take it and left. He’s done nothing until this year. I’ve even seen some fans call him “a generational talent”. Hahaha he’s the new Moses Mbye for mine.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1690264425465.png

400k is the reported amount and our offer should of been around that, ideally closer to 350k. Gus didn't want him (a dogs junior who loves the club). It's just another mistake to add to the countless others we've made over the last few years.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How will you find that out?
I can't wait to find out what Taaffe is reportedly on (if you know a better way let me know ! Maybe I'll break into Bulldog HQ ?)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They are just as bad as zero tackle.

Figures are pulled from their backsides
ZeroTackle copy and pastes everything from other news sites/articles. It's all rehashed from elsewhere.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 77307

400k is the reported amount and our offer should of been around that, ideally closer to 350k. Gus didn't want him (a dogs junior who loves the club). It's just another mistake to add to the countless others we've made over the last few years.
Being a Bulldogs junior doesn't give you a life long contract at the club, I was born in Canterbury hospital, doesn't mean I should be in the first grade team

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Being a Bulldogs junior doesn't give you a life long contract at the club, I was born in Canterbury hospital, doesn't mean I should be in the first grade team
Averillo has been in our top 2 players this year (playing centre) and showed good signs last year after being moved to fullback. If he was complete garbage like someone like Wakeham then I'd get what you're saying (and I wouldn't be saying to keep him either).

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ZeroTackle copy and pastes everything from other news sites/articles. It's all rehashed from elsewhere.
Which just confirms my point.

When you claim to know how much a certain player is earning you actually don't, you read the reported figure and run with it but the reality is no one knows except for the club, player and his management and I highly doubt if they blab to journalists

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Which just confirms my point.

When you claim to know how much a certain player is earning you actually don't, you read the reported figure and run with it but the reality is no one knows except for the club, player and his management and I highly doubt if they blab to journalists
Yes, but when you're having conversations about a player/what they're on/worth/value that's the only and best information we have to go off. My opinion is based off the reported amount (or an educated guess when there's nothing reported). This is how it'll be until player salaries are public.