Rd 21 v Panthers

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith basically at full strength. Day time game at home. Not picking the best defensive team possible and going with proven turnstiles.

The 1935 record against the Dragons is under threat.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Alamoti needs time in reserve grade.
Flanagan is a dud.
Waddell is a dud but was decent last week.
Okunbor is a dud.

No point playing players that are leaving/not in our plans next year, e.g. Averillo (Flanagan, Waddell, Okunbor...) either. We've wasted the whole pre season as well as the season itself so why not continue doing so I guess... Ciraldo's "best line-up" is going to get slaughtered so what's the point.

I missed RFM at prop again...

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely no dog fan is actually buying a ticket to watch this at the ground?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably won’t change much of the outcome but I think Kikau will come into the side. Probably for topine

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs: Injuries to Braidon Burns (abdomen) and Toby Sexton (head knock) added to the Bulldogs' woes in Saturday's loss to the Broncos. Forward Ryan Sutton (neck) and winger Josh Addo-Carr (hamstring) are also sidelined so Canterbury's depth is being well and truly tested. Should Sexton fail to come up then Kyle Flanagan would take over at halfback while Paul Alamoti could be in line for a recall in the centres.
edit this and post the team lad

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We're going to get absolutely slaughtered with the likes of Flanagan-Okunbor-Alamoti-Waddell.
Not something to look forward to at all.

Fuck Gus must be sick of the floggings they make it soooo hard for him to recruit new players..

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
& they’re playing in Penrith too. The crowd is going to be loving it… I don’t know any Dogs fans that are brave enough to go Penrith this Sunday. No child deserves to witness a live murder.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already feel sorry for him.

I'm sure there are some dickheads on here waiting to put the boot into him.
I hope to live to see us be a club where our players flourish, young or old.

Only a few outliers in recent years which makes you wonder how good they could be at other clubs