Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You believe Buzz??
No not at all!!! But it may take Laundy to come out and clear the air to what was actually said and if he knew he was going to be quoted in the paper otherwise the mud will stick with the club. Apparantly Laundy and Buzz are good mates so Buzz would be even more a lowlife if he has thrown Laundy under the bus if it wasn't true

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People attacking Laundy now are narrow minded, he’s the bloke that these deals revolve around remember… who else can offer those types of investments in our corner - that family deserves our undivided respect. The Club are asking the right questions to the NRL, Gus himself stated they want to mirror what the Storm are doing…. They will get it done (and by done I mean a marquee forward, who is the question).

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People attacking Laundy now are narrow minded, he’s the bloke that these deals revolve around remember… who else can offer those types of investments in our corner - that family deserves our undivided respect. The Club are asking the right questions to the NRL, Gus himself stated they want to mirror what the Storm are doing…. They will get it done (and by done I mean a marquee forward, who is the question).
I think we are just all questioning why Laundy would talk to a journalist about player deals and contracts. No one doubts what he or his family business does for the club

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a mess though Laundy has put the club in. He should just shut his mouth and stick to skulling scooners
Laundy seems good for at least 2 of these f ups per season … hope the moneys worth it ..

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smoke = fire.
Laundy trusted that drunked **** and he threw him under the bus.
agree..Laundy is so stupid saying too many things to Buzz...no he has stuffed up any potential deal with Tino....I think Gould is saying it’s all BS to defend the club as this looks really bad on the club...but like Assasin said Laundy needs to shut the fuk up

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to ask, how is it a rort or a breach of salary cap rules when it has been spoken about in the open in a conversation with, of all people a journalist and how is it a rort when no such deal has been signed? So where's the rort?

It's like a thief telling the cops he is going to rob a bank before he robs it
bro where’s the rort when Gus has gone on nationalised television to say he’s asked permission from the nrl to see if it’s okay?

like literally there’s no fucking rort.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we are just all questioning why Laundy would talk to a journalist about player deals and contracts. No one doubts what he or his family business does for the club
Fair call.., Laundy and Buzz are apparently mates, I feel like Buzz took advantage of that friendship to some extent, in Arthur’s mind, he’s just having a yarn and is outlining how he can potentially help - Buzz doesn’t mention that he may have said “what happens if the pub goes to sh!t?” Laundy probably says naively “well I could guarantee it”…. Could/would/should… at the end of the day, Bulldogs are transparent with the approach, other clubs like Melbourne appear to have been also… NRL’s job is to say “yes” or “no”… sounds like a simple tweak to the plan is required.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
bro where’s the rort when Gus has gone on nationalised television to say he’s asked permission from the nrl to see if it’s okay?

like literally there’s no fucking rort.
Also he asked the nrLOL 18 months ago.

Some people need to relax.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fair call.., Laundy and Buzz are apparently mates, I feel like Buzz took advantage of that friendship to some extent, in Arthur’s mind, he’s just having a yarn and is outlining how he can potentially help - Buzz doesn’t mention that he may have said “what happens if the pub goes to sh!t?” Laundy probably says naively “well I could guarantee it”…. Could/would/should… at the end of the day, Bulldogs are transparent with the approach, other clubs like Melbourne appear to have been also… NRL’s job is to say “yes” or “no”… sounds like a simple tweak to the plan is required.
First red flag for Laundy is being mates with the degenrate fuckwit.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn’t it funny how Rothfield has gone from suggesting a $4m deal + pub shares has been offered to now saying Gus has reached out wanting to setup a meeting after origin. Just goes to show you can just keep making shit up as you go along. Well done Buzz. Always the fool.
Don’t think any meeting will be taking place now

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Also he asked the nrLOL 18 months ago.

Some people need to relax.
Agree here brother, some saying we’ve “blown the deal” - no, we haven’t blown anything, if anything, we’ve peaked the interest of marquee middles. If Tino doesn’t take the offer (assuming a “readjusted” offer is on the table) - it won’t be because uncle Arthur spoke to the media, it’ll be because Tino wants to stay with the GC.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a mate up here in qld that works for the courier mail. He manages all the sports journos and signs off on what gets published.

We were speaking about Buzz the other week. He's got no doubts that buzz has clearly got some kind of cognitive problem. He's investigated a lot of his content and cross referenced those involved and stories don't add up.

His constant pokes at Gus is just pure lunacy

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know why people continually react to the Buzz bullshit. I haven't even watched any of these clips. It's the same petty bullshit every few weeks. We've seen and heard it all before. Ignore him and the continual shit that he talks..

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laundy probably won't want to talk poorly about buzz .. the drunk keeps him in business

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I”m watching it now as it was on my youtube feed and fmd, what a steaming pile of shit that wrinkled old prune **** is dribbling. Exposed as trying to cheat the salary cap?! He alleged in his shit article that we ASKED the NRL didn’t he? If so he’s exposed himself as a fucking liar. Not that it wasn’t already blatantly obvious.

I legit hope the **** dies a horrible death.