Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

EuroNymous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How does Waddell go from dropped, to not even playing reserve grade to starting lock in the NRL? Make it makes sense.
Only reason I can think of is ciro probably thinks we lacked size in the middle, he is massive plodder tho

can’t wait to see back of him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is not a bad option in the middle, diabolical on an edge though.

Was hoping for this backline. not sure about RFM at prop but maybe a little better than Sutton in attack.
Yes I don't mind him though the middle, I just don't understand him starting there now.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No way he actually made the Kiraz change

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a no brainer. I do wonder what side Ciraldo will play Kiraz on though.
It's a good question. Burns was right centre last week with Kiraz outside him.. Maybe Kiraz goes to the left?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciro picked the back 5 I wanted

Then he went and did some random shit in the forwards

To be fair RFM has played well at prop when needed to and Waddell who I assume was suspended last week from Cup is a decent 13

Swap out Flanno for Nu and I’m happy

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not a terrible team, but Ciraldo still struggling to overcome his blind spot - pet selections (he's got a few).
Waddell was horrendous in 1st grade before being dropped, and did nothing in reggies except confirm it was the correct decision. A strange selection.
But, more right than wrong. So, there is that.
Probably one prop short on the bench. Can only really afford to carry two out of RFM, Waddles, & Okunbor, at most.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Burns will be left as a placeholder for Xerri, Wilson and Kiraz to be kept next year on that side if they perform
Burns did play left centre for a while at Souths so he can definitely play there. I like moving Kiraz to accommodate Wilson.. Kiraz has played well in the centres in the past.. My only worry with him at centre is his catch and pass which sometimes isn't the best. We'll see how he handles it..

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Burns will be left as a placeholder for Xerri, Wilson and Kiraz to be kept next year on that side if they perform
Kiraz right hand carry will play right you would think. Unless they want to pair experience with Wilson but Burns can play either.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's a good question. Burns was right centre last week with Kiraz outside him.. Maybe Kiraz goes to the left?
I'd probably play Burns on the left and Kiraz on the right. Both have a right arm carry but Burns has played there before and has the better all round game so would adapt to that side better that Kiraz imo.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burns did play left centre for a while at Souths so he can definitely play there. I like moving Kiraz to accommodate Wilson.. Kiraz has played well in the centres in the past.. My only worry with him at centre is his catch and pass which sometimes isn't the best. We'll see how he handles it..
Kiraz has a good offload which would come in handy at centre. Don’t forget he played right centre for the first few games he had in FG and killed it