Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m pretty young as a dogs supporter at 23 so I grew up watching Reynolds as a kid and through my teens. Some good and very entertaining games that made the viewing so much better and some bad ones too but his first stint at the club was good for the most of it. He’s definitely a club legend in my eyes just through the legacy he left with the fans and on me as a young lad.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He deserves one last ride at the spiritual home ground Belmore …don’t know how anyone can begrudge him that he fittingly plays his last game in our colours this week , might be the lift we need to beat Broncos.

He’s being unselfish by giving up his top 30 and retiring effective immediately so he doesn’t block young halves in Cup.

All the best Josh, thanks for the memories (particularly 2012-2016)

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The blokes done more for this club than you could ever dream of. BUT "little bitches" like you cant help but take the low road and slip a boot in.

Cant be that shit to make 2 GFs and be the only 5/8 to win a SOO for NSW in 11 years.

You are a fuckwit. End of story.

All the best JR. Some on here will stick up for you and appreciate everything you have done for the club.
It's not mandatory or a rule that everyone's gotta love this guy. Doesn't make one a fuckwitt or sub human anymore than fans that love him. It Australia not the 3rd reich.
I thought allot of times in his career the good games he had were more than compensated for the shit games he had and some shitty conduct on pitch too. Brain explosions and such.

I'm glad he's done and dusted. He's gonna get good money out of the club for years to come so he wins.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks his contribution this season was zero and all about himself just needs to watch the whole presser through to the end. The camera pulls back a few times and you get a bit of a glimpse at who is watching, which appears to include the whole playing roster. It's been pretty clear that the players have really appreciated having him around.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does that mean the refs are on our side this week?

oldbatchman

Waterboy
Reaction score
The guy is a legitimate Bulldog legend for his passion alone. He may not have been a great footballer but he reached some pretty high, highs through pure determination and heart. If every player played with his level of effort we wouldn't be getting 50 put on us. One of my most satisfying football moments in recent history was seeing him get a big payday with the Tigers.