Sexton

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The guy can't believe his luck - one week he is being rejected from the 1st grade team at the Titans and told to again play Qld Cup and then the next week he is being fetted by Dog's supporters as the next coming of god ....
Just means we don’t have to see Rajeb and Flanagan in the halves again while giving KarlO the time he needs to develop .

If that’s the standard we’ll get from the 7 then it bloody encouraging .

Wasn’t hard to see the halves played with a lot more fluidity

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t believe you are all filling your jockeys after we conceded 32 points against a Souths team missing all their best players and nearly bottling the match. This club has become so sad lol
Why talk so much sh!t. They had five players out, so did we. It was obvious we were watching a cup game on steroids. Yeah we conceded 32 points, but they conceded 36..... Get over it.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t like this thread. His name, I can’t even let it pass my lips is against my religious beliefs. You guys are so insensitive. This is a family site. Where are the moderators! I don’t like it when you say the naughty name.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t like this thread. His name, I can’t even let it pass my lips is against my religious beliefs. You guys are so insensitive. This is a family site. Where are the moderators! I don’t like it when you say the naughty name.
Ok, let's change it to Fornicaton.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t believe you are all filling your jockeys after we conceded 32 points against a Souths team missing all their best players and nearly bottling the match. This club has become so sad lol
The record books say 2004 GF - Dogs Winners there is no * saying if "Ryan doesn't make that cover tackle they could have lost." I'll take the win.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankyou. We asked the mods to place a filter on the s part of his name but no response yet.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok i think you will find a few different users agreeing with lovemachine. Some of us are very religious and don't need to be reminded of s*** and tempt our deep urges. Thanks for getting back to me.
It’s ducking disgusting it’s all over the site now.
How hard is it to just either type or filter it to S**ton??

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were shit lol
Your right in the fact that the team played without much cohesion, and it was because the team was not used to having a real HB leading the side.
You should check Sexton's stats for just his one game, and compare them with all your altar ego's stats for the last 2/12 years probably similiar.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our attack was good our defence was questionable but the effort was there and the person behind that was sexton he took pressure off everyone and technically saved the last try. I hope we lock him up if Sullivan comes

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ok i think you will find a few different users agreeing with lovemachine. Some of us are very religious and don't need to be reminded of s*** and tempt our deep urges. Thanks for getting back to me.
But it’s the guys name! It’s deeply disrespectful to him to censor his name. I struggle to believe that this is a serious issue. It feels instead like “LoveMachine” (how is his name not synonymous with sex) and whoever agrees with him are just making trouble for the sake of it.
At the end of the day, it’s your individual religious duty to deal with your own “deep urges”. If you are looking for an online space that’s Holy and censored to meet some religious puritan standards then maybe a plural, secular football forum filled with working class fans is not the place for you.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s ducking disgusting it’s all over the site now.
How hard is it to just either type or filter it to S**ton??
Sexdoll you’re a fucking idiot. You literally have a name that boasts of your skills in the bedroom. You’re a trouble maker and nothing else.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please don’t misunderstand me. I don’t like LoveMachine but that’s a seperate issue. I’m not trying to disrespect you or your religious beliefs at all. I’m going to presume Islamic. Us Anglo Dog supporters love you guys! It wouldn’t be the same Club without your passionate support,

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please don’t misunderstand me. I don’t like LoveMachine but that’s a seperate issue. I’m not trying to disrespect you or your religious beliefs at all. I’m going to presume Islamic. Us Anglo Dog supporters love you guys! It wouldn’t be the same Club without your passionate support,
Well he is a Greek and I am Islamic so you’re story doesn’t make sense.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So refreshing to finally have a decent halfback. Not a top 5 or marquee halfback but definitely something we haven’t got at the club at the moment. Hope he kicks on!