Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds didn't have a deal for next year and can be played after mid year outside the 30.
He did nothing. Club probs told him after hey btw ur out the 30 yeh go and grab us some lattes from jobels will ya? Flannos busy
Shouldn't have been in the 30 to begin with. No other club has a half that bounces between reserve grade bench and in between afaik

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds didn't have a deal for next year and can be played after mid year outside the 30.
He did nothing. Club probs told him after hey btw ur out the 30 yeh go and grab us some lattes from jobels will ya? Flannos busy
Shouldn't have been in the 30 to begin with. No other club has a half that bounces between reserve grade bench and in between afaik
He knew he couldn’t help the team get to a title. Him being in the top 30 and on the first grade squad was a selfish act and absolute ridiculous by the coach for picking him!

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact he creates that 2 second buffer for Burton to play what is front if him is huge. Not just a catch and pass flop like the other players we have had in the position.

May not be the future bit definitely gives us hope to win a few games for the rest of the year uleh.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t wanna get to ahead of myself but there is a big difference with having him at halfback he’s opened Burto up and his variation of great also. For someone who has come in mid week he looks like he’s fully taken ownership of the side.
Burton’s running game has kicked back into gear with the 6 on his back.
Burton should never wear the 7 jersey or play that role again.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sexton's smug looking punchable face > Flopagan's smug looking punchable face

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most impressive thing about sexton tonight was his support plays. Something we have lacked in a long time. He could have easily scored mahoney’s Try and almost scored off Skelton’s footwork . He was energised and everywhere.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty good start, lucky he cleaned up that last play, keen.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a half back you need to be mature and confident. This is not KO , Flanno or Rajab . The end to the first set tonight sexton took the kick. Didn’t expect burton to. So far good signs

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Really???? What’s your opinion now if you watched the game? This guy actually digs into the line.
I was wrong but he did make some mistakes similar to Flanagan

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Not quite JT like but why did we let go of Averillo????
I think it was explained away as a great opportunity and amazing money. I think he is a first grade standard player at fullback or as a utility. I don't know what Gould is thinking exactly. Maybe it is because Crichton is also coming over to play fullback and our cap needs to be managed carefully over the next couple of years. I still remember when he made his debut for the club.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is a good game manager and will improve with time and clearly an upgrade on Flanno in terms of attack. However, the most important thing is, he allows Burton to focus on his running game. Good debut with plenty of positives

Last edited: