Shame on this team!

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My expectation of this team long gone for this year. I have been more interested in watching the swans play and I'm not an afl fan.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
My expectation of this team long gone for this year. I have been more interested in watching the swans play and I'm not an afl fan.
At least Carlton had a good win yesterday.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not disinterested. Fed up with carrying the workload, then being booed by the fans.
Never seen anything like it
Went to game and it made me sick
There is a pulse in that team the one who gave a shit who beat titans,storm,cowboys,
Just after last week when u thought they surely would fire up at home.
You could tell they were so casual something was off.
If they cop massive beltings next three

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never seen anything like it
Went to game and it made me sick
There is a pulse in that team the one who gave a shit who beat titans,storm,cowboys,
Just after last week when u thought they surely would fire up at home.
You could tell they were so casual something was off.
If they cop massive beltings next three
I feel for you, and every Doggies fan who turned up to watch that excuse of a team. What a wasted day and waste of money it must have been.

Must admit that I couldn't turn off the TV - it was like watching a video of a tsunami. I couldn't look away because the disaster was so terrible that it was watchable.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel for you, and every Doggies fan who turned up to watch that excuse of a team. What a wasted day and waste of money it must have been.

Must admit that I couldn't turn off the TV - it was like watching a video of a tsunami. I couldn't look away because the disaster was so terrible that it was watchable.
Now it’s plain as day coach has lost this mob ,my concern is the 1-17 weren’t interested ,are we gonna be copping beatings for remainder of season and not win again which looks likely and just suddenly expect 2024 the players will find their heart a give a stuff?
My concern more than anything we let a team at the bottom do that do us and the score flattered us,no shit nights could of put 80 plus that’s how bad we were.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Zero excuses to get that sort of scoreline from a fellow bottom of the ladder team.

Never been so embarrassed to be a dog's supporter.

Worst thing is they gave up, which is a cardinal sin.
Not the teams fault tbh.. they are who they are and they just aren't cut out for first grade yet.

This one is on coaches. This was deliberate or utterly stupid.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not the teams fault tbh.. they are who they are and they just aren't cut out for first grade yet.

This one is on coaches. This was deliberate or utterly stupid.
Nobody at this level has an excuse to play like that. They are privileged to be in the cream of rugby league circles. If they can't match it, they should think about another career.

There are plenty of kids who'd give their all for a chance to play first grade.