Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If perham did that to ponda, sent off I bet lmao

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone still want to put this down to injuries?
Injuries are a factor, but the problems here are many, and can't be breezily put down to one thing. Any team with key injuries faces challenges, how they address those challenges is a factor in whether they fly or flop.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking disgusting. Can’t turn it off. Dunno why.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
knights player just testing out the hologram theory

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This one is ALL on Ciraldo.
WTF you been doing for two weeks, coach?
1. Go Woke, Go Broke: the DEI BS he started the pre-season with is now paying dividends, in spades (grow the F#(k up, you infant). "Connection"? What, as in connected by chain to the anchor you just threw overboard. Congrats - what an achievement!

2. Continuing to select Perham, Okunbor, Alamoti: persisting with chronics underperformer (the standard you walk past...). PLEASE!

3. Selections: Blake Wilson. Fullback for two games in reggies (to "see how he goes") - two wins. Relegated to wing, and suddenly reggies play like first grade.

4. Recruitment: EQW instead of Averillo? Really?

This guy might come good, but at the moment every single problem is starting with HIM (it's on HIM!) Stop being an utter GRONK, or GTFO!

If it isn't him, but his assistants, then fire your assistants. It's on YOU!

If it isn't him, but Gus (recruitment & selection meddling), then MTFU and TELL Gus to STFD and be quiet. It's on YOU!

Use your actual balls and BE the Head Coach, or let others control your destiny; which right at this moment is: "bags packed in the departure lounge".

No one is sacking Ciraldo right now or even this year, but on this trajectory he is pointed at the ground and the rate of descent is increasing.

Your call coach!
Remember Cameron. You could have avoided this on Tuesday, and the "work" you did over the bye round (and pre-season, let's be honest).
It's on YOU!
Is this guy EVER going to turn it around?
Maybe he just doesn't have it.
He might have lost me already - quite an effort for one pre-season and half a season.
I think even Barrett survived longer...
Maybe I am wrong. Maybe this guy really is Barrett2.0 - he should be utterly embarrassed.
But clearly not. Will still pick Perham, Okubor, Alamoti , et al.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They have to stamp out that shit before someone loses an eye