Russia vs Ukraine

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ukraine has been really nice to the Russian people not to attack them despite it all, they just holding their ground as you do.
Slow going.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently British intelligence said that the attempted coup was real, but the Kremlin threatened the families of Wagner leaders, which is apparently the real reason Wagner pulled out.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goddamn right. I'll gladly put a jumper on if it means more dollars spent on thwarting Putin, the germ that he is. He's on borrowed time and I'm loving every second of it.
Well then,you’re not a thinker.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's some solid response lol. Whatever you're getting paid to spread propaganda is too much.
Whatever you’re getting paid to believe australians should be cold so zelensky isn’t, is too much.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Apparently British intelligence said that the attempted coup was real, but the Kremlin threatened the families of Wagner leaders, which is apparently the real reason Wagner pulled out.
Apparently he planned this for 6 months. He would of known families would be targetted?

Many strategists reckon it's an excuse to transfer and position Wagner troops to Bellarus to be nearer to Kiev for full on attacks on the capital in a few weeks.

Also another theory that he secured "more" nuclear components at the nuclear power plant they took over and thats his bargainjng chip with Putin not prosecuting him and Putin re-positioned nuclear weapons to Bellarus recently.

Some saying basically Wagner have been exiled and Luca saw an opportunity to base them in Belarus and allow Prigozhin to continue business in Africa and no longer be under the thumb of the Russian MOD.

The biggest loser seems to be Wagner tho and the mercenaries having to sign contracts with the Russian Army and now under their command. Many saying this won't happen and the reason Prigo is safe is bc he still has thousands of his men in Africa ripping them off and bringing billions of dollars to Putin.

Who knows. It's all very Machiavellian with several possibilities.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently he planned this for 6 months. He would of known families would be targetted?

Many strategists reckon it's an excuse to transfer and position Wagner troops to Bellarus to be nearer to Kiev for full on attacks on the capital in a few weeks.

Also another theory that he secured "more" nuclear components at the nuclear power plant they took over and thats his bargainjng chip with Putin not prosecuting him and Putin re-positioned nuclear weapons to Bellarus recently.

Some saying basically Wagner have been exiled and Luca saw an opportunity to base them in Belarus and allow Prigozhin to continue business in Africa and no longer be under the thumb of the Russian MOD.

The biggest loser seems to be Wagner tho and the mercenaries having to sign contracts with the Russian Army and now under their command. Many saying this won't happen and the reason Prigo is safe is bc he still has thousands of his men in Africa ripping them off and bringing billions of dollars to Putin.

Who knows. It's all very Machiavellian with several possibilities.
I have heard the idea of putting Wagner troops in Belarus to create a second front, but I think it's unlikely. The first ones who said that were Belarus politicians (opposition party), and Russia have already started integrating Wagner troops into the military.

Plus, this whole situation makes Putin look weak. He will lose supporters from it. Especially when he said that he would punish Wagner for this, then he dropped all charges. If it really were any kind of strategic play, it's a massive risk for Putin. If he loses support of the people and his soldiers, he won't last long.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have heard the idea of putting Wagner troops in Belarus to create a second front, but I think it's unlikely. The first ones who said that were Belarus politicians (opposition party), and Russia have already started integrating Wagner troops into the military.

Plus, this whole situation makes Putin look weak. He will lose supporters from it. Especially when he said that he would punish Wagner for this, then he dropped all charges. If it really were any kind of strategic play, it's a massive risk for Putin. If he loses support of the people and his soldiers, he won't last long.
I don't think the charges have been dropped. I think Prigozhin will be made an example of personally.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think the charges have been dropped. I think Prigozhin will be made an example of personally.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he's already dead.

It's a tricky one though. If he made a deal with Prigozhin, then backtracks on it, that's another can of worms he opens up. Belarus, China, India, anyone considering dealing with Russia will not trust Putin.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Turns out, Prigozhin is still alive. After Putin dropped the charges, Prigozhin released a statement saying that they never intended to take over Moscow and that they stopped because they didn't want to kill Russia soldiers (he said this after they killed Russian soliders)

But he also explained the whole situation. He apparently received word from Moscow that Wagner would be disbanded and the soldiers would be integrated into the Russian military. So he originally planned to march his forces to Russia's borders and hand over the weapons saying, "we won't fight for Russia any more"

But Russian soldiers attacked Wagner, so they responded by capturing a town in Russia then marching to Moskow.

He also doubled down saying that the march to Moskow showed that Wagner are better than the leaders of the Russian military, including Putin. And that if Russia had a real leader, they would have taken Kyiv within a day.

Putin responded by making a speech praising his police and soldiers for protecting Russia, and praising himself for diffusing the situation.

The general consensus seems to be that the damage is done. Putin has lost support. This was amplified by the fact that the people of Russia cheered on Wagner when they marched toward Moscow. So now Putin is doing anything he can to convince people that he's still the strong leader they need.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And Lukashenko (President of Belarus) released a statement saying that Prigozhin is currently in Belarus, and he said that he convinced Prigozhin to back down.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW, if anyone is curious about stuff not surrounding the Ukraine Russia thing. The Sudan civil war is still ongoing. Over 3,000 dead and possibly much, much more. And mass migrations are taking place resulting in over 600,000 fleeing the country.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BTW, if anyone is curious about stuff not surrounding the Ukraine Russia thing. The Sudan civil war is still ongoing. Over 3,000 dead and possibly much, much more. And mass migrations are taking place resulting in over 600,000 fleeing the country.
Another place that is an absolute mess

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is there minefield videos I can watch online though?