Opinion Crichton the Slug

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How slow did this guy look? DCE’s old legs mowed him down with ease and prob gave him a 10m head start. Acceleration looked ordinary too, looked like a tortoise out of the blocks

Alarm bells for our new fullback. Surely we need some more pace in that position to be a effective

Im thinking he’s a centre and nothing but. An 800k centre lol thanks Gus and Ciraldo another peach of a signing

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He needs a few months with Roger Fabri. With his lean, tall physique he should be a lot faster

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How slow did this guy look? DCE’s old legs mowed him down with ease and prob gave him a 10m head start. Acceleration looked ordinary too, looked like a tortoise out of the blocks

Alarm bells for our new fullback. Surely we need some more pace in that position to be a effective

Im thinking he’s a centre and nothing but. An 800k centre lol thanks Gus and Ciraldo another peach of a signing
You are the biggest fkn clown. Every time you post, I picture you with a big fkn red nose and a flower that squirts water

Last edited:

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are the biggest fkn clown. Every time you post I picture you with a big fkn red nose and a flower that squirts water
Quit running your mouth, tell me what about the post u disagree with pls

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Crichton actually clocked a higher top speed on the Telstra tracker.