Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And the story has disappeared like a fart in the wind. Like Project Veritas.
so nothing matters anymore? facts don't matter? things don't matter? unless its on national nine news?

this story has not disappeared at all, its a developing story and this is a major development

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
But no-one needs to.
An alarmist Sharri Markson story that no-one outside Sky News ran means nothing. And you’ve latched on to that even though Sharri is a fan of Agent Orange who you decry as a champion of big Pharma. Hypocrisy much?

View attachment 74460
sharri markson is not the source of the story, she is one of many who confirmed it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He must’ve had a Covid vaccine, that’s why he’s in hospital. That’s what you shit talkers would say.
it must be something other than the covid vaccine, thats what you psycho nutjob genocidal covid cult members would say

even that lady that collapsed on video trying to promote the vaccine was not caused by the vaccine

if the vaccine is harmless then why do they keep you under observation? they should let you go immediately

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
so nothing matters anymore? facts don't matter? things don't matter? unless its on national nine news?

this story has not disappeared at all, its a developing story and this is a major development
Of course facts matter.
That’s why you should stick with them.
National Nine News? Who said that?
As opposed to The Desert Review? Which you cited (and directly quoted) as a legit source? How many ‘major developments’ have you had over the past three years that ended up nowhere? I’ve lost count :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Of course facts matter.
As opposed to The Desert Review? Which you cited (and directly quoted) as a legit source? How many ‘major developments’ have you had over the past three years that ended up nowhere? I’ve lost count :-).

i should have called up a few indians directly and asked them myself, that is a much better source than the official google dashboard numbers and official indian state protocols

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Of course facts matter.
so lets stick with the facts, ben hu working at wuhan lab first to get sick with covid

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
sharri markson is not the source of the story, she is one of many who confirmed it
Many?
Confirmed?
They speculated they had identified Patient Zero who is named ‘Ben’ - a very likely name in Wuhan :tearsofjoy:.
And, of course you say that Jordan Tristan Walker was ‘scrubbed’ from the internet by Google but there’s no trace of Ben Hu, Ping Yu and Zan Hu other than this ‘major development’. But I guess just overlook that?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i should have called up a few indians directly and asked them myself, that is a much better source than the official google dashboard numbers and official indian state protocols
Like I said Zil, the closest you’ve come to India is the curry in the Bain-Marie at your local takeaway :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Many?
Confirmed?
They speculated they had identified Patient Zero who is named ‘Ben’ - a very likely name in Wuhan :tearsofjoy:.
And, of course you say that Jordan Tristan Walker was ‘scrubbed’ from the internet by Google but there’s no trace of Ben Hu, Ping Yu and Zan Hu other than this ‘major development’. But I guess just overlook that?
ben hu is a member of the wuhan clan, yes he is, he has scientific papers talking about isolating ace2 receptor and is in the DEFUSE proposal

lol your defence is that someone in china wont have a western name, maybe bruce lee was a conspiracy theory as well

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
if the vaccine is harmless then why do they keep you under observation? they should let you go immediately
They do. By the time I had my fourth shot it was walk in and walk out. Very different to when you were ‘forced’ to get a shot and had your ‘heart attack’ :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
ben hu is a member of the wuhan clan, yes he is, he has scientific papers talking about isolating ace2 receptor and is in the DEFUSE proposal

lol your defence is that someone in china wont have a western name, maybe bruce lee was a conspiracy theory as well
A member of a group that is mere speculation? Powerful stuff. Not. Bruce Lee was born in the US and raised in then British controlled HK, not to mention a movie star - far more likely to have a Western name than some mystery member of ‘The Wuhan Clan’ you’re desperately latching on to.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
A member of a group that is mere speculation? Powerful stuff. Not. Bruce Lee was born in the US and raised in then British controlled HK, not to mention a movie star - far more likely to have a Western name than some mystery member of ‘The Wuhan Clan’ you’re desperately latching on to.
ok when I get home I’ll prove the existence of Ben hu including photos and scientific papers from the wuhan lab

no doubt you will have a second crack “I never doubted that Ben was a scientist in wuhan”

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
ok when I get home I’ll prove the existence of Ben hu including photos and scientific papers from the wuhan lab
Cool, can’t wait!

IMG_6611.jpeg

Assuming it’s like all your other ‘proof’ no-one will need to break a sweat :-).

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In other words, you will dress up as Ben Hu & download some paper written in chinese, as your proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.