Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you’re looking for acceptance,you’re welcome.
I personally do not like acceptance, but I find that being polite can go a long way.

So much love to you, with added reach-arounds.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t provide the link, it would just further your extreme beliefs and I’d feel bad for the sane. Google it.
Nothing extreme about not conforming to bullshit mate. You just say that because that’s what you hear on repeat.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Basically, if you cop a life ban then that account is gone. Like Kaz. XPICATE had his likeadoggie account that copped a life ban. So he created a new one, just like you did.

Originally if you were banned then you weren't allowed to create another account. But now the admins are more accepting. They allow the people to create new accounts. Mainly because it's too much work to keep accounts at bay. But also because no one likes banning people forever.

But new accounts are on a tight leash. They generally have a policy that if the new accounts breach the rules again, they get permaban and any future account gets the same.
I would just like to publically thank the admin for their continuing support in allowing people to speak freely.In a free country.You truly are Dogs amongst men.GODS amongst men,ffs. Thank you.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you think so. It’s good to boost your self esteem, however you get there…
Self esteem seems to be a real go to.i’ve never thought about self esteem too much.

Is it the leftie movement of the day?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
All vaccines wear off lol. This aint news bruh. Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have both been updated to cover Omicron variants. Just like the flu vaccine is updated when new variants emerge. An annual flu vaccine doesn’t necessarily change, but I guess it’s like all other vaccines, it requires updating if you want it to be effective. Some last years, others far less. But Dr. Rod knows better…

From https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid-19-vaccine-comparison :

While Pfizer’s primary vaccine was designed to protect against the original SARS CoV-2 virus, the new bivalent vaccine is formulated to protect against both the original strain and Omicron subvariants BA.4 and BA.5. Studies have shown these vaccines to be effective against both infection and (to a greater degree) severe disease, hospitalization, and death. Some key studies include:

• A New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) study published in January 2023 focused on people 12 and older in North Carolina’s state vaccine registry data. It found bivalent vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna to be 58.7% effective against hospitalization compared to 25% for the monovalent ones that preceded them, and 61.8% effective against infection compared to 24.9% for the monovalent vaccine. Scientists noted that this study covered a period when Omicron subvariants BQ.1 and BQ.1.1. were circulating, which suggests the updated vaccine was effective against those strains in addition to the ones it was designed to target.
name a vaccine that wears off this quickly, long lasting protection should be the short lasting flop

i was responding to the dumb dinkum dog who claimed that boosters were made because covid had evolved and he compared it to the flu shot

so your post should have been directed at him, as you say there has been 1 devlopment of the vaccine, not 4 or 5, the booster wears off because it is a flop

this was dinkums second crack as well, he called me crazy for suggesting it would be 4 shots a year, that was back before the roll out and i had made that prediction simply based on the idea of planned obsolescence

then when it is 4 shots a year he is back in here making excuses again, its par for the course with delete dog, always comes back for a second crack

"as if ash barty is not going to defend her wimbledon title" :grinning:
"she is not defending her title because she maybe wants to get pregnant a year from now":tearsofjoy:

"the bulldogs didn't publicise 2 premierships by 2019"
"i meant that the bulldogs didn't publicise it anymore after they originally publicised it" :grinning:

"there you go, down that rabbit hole again with the conspiracy of the wuhan clan engineering covid, dazsak, kristian andersen and fauci":tearsofjoy:
"i was always open to the suggestion that the virus was engineered and escaped wuhan lab"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.