No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I swear to fucking god if Gus loses a signature battle to the poverty premiershipless Gold Coast Titans then he might as well cash in full time to a nice retirement home with David Holland to play golf every afternoon

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he really thinks Titans have a hope of winning the premiership in the next couple of years he's kidding himself. They will forever be an under achieving club like the Warriors.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Avos not a flop, I just flipped your description of Gus. But in all seriousness, we need to go all out for fkn Hunt. A spine of Burton, hunt, Mahoney and Critta is elite
That spine makes me want to have some private time in my bedroom.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I swear to fucking god if Gus loses a signature battle to the poverty premiershipless Gold Coast Titans then he might as well cash in full time to a nice retirement home with David Holland to play golf every afternoon
I wonder if Dave has heard any whispers from Gus over a few rounds of golf

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Avos not a flop, I just flipped your description of Gus. But in all seriousness, we need to go all out for fkn Hunt. A spine of Burton, hunt, Mahoney and Critta is elite
Na, Hunt and Mahoney the only established players in their roles and Mahoney is looking pretty damn average right now.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it comes down to us and Titans and just about whether his family is settled in Sydney or wants to go home to QLD. I think offers will be similar

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Na, Hunt and Mahoney the only established players in their roles and Mahoney is looking pretty damn average right now.
Mahoney only looking average because he is A: having to do to much in defence and B: overplaying his hand because we are shit. He will be fine and Critta is an elite footballer. He will smash fullback.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If it comes down to us and Titans and just about whether his family is settled in Sydney or wants to go home to QLD. I think offers will be similar
They’ve tied down Boyd, Sexton, Weaver, plus you have Foran and you have Campbell and Brimson who can’t both play fullback. I can’t see how they think signing another spine player for the halves will sit with their promising young players

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mahoney only looking average because he is A: having to do to much in defence and B: overplaying his hand because we are shit. He will be fine and Critta is an elite footballer. He will smash fullback.
No, it's the same issues he had at Parra. He hasn't looked the same since he last done his shoulder. Crichton is a total gamble and been underwhelming everytime he has played fullback.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Crichton will flop so hard, can't wait for the apologies I'll get.
I’ll stick to my optimism thank you very much.
But I’ll ask for an elaboration. What issues did he have at Parra that he still has now? I don’t see it.