Tyrone May anyone

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets hope this is a smokescreen both may and lodge otherwise ciro and gus have gone bananas.
Do they want to build to win a premiership or just hand out contracts and hope for the best fmd

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Take all the Panthers apart from the ones that might actually improve results...Gus and CC are determined to wreck the club with May and Lodge if the interest is real.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the first time i’m questioning Gus’ sanity if they sign this POS. What the fuck are we doing here?
With the history the dogs have with tabloid media, surely they can see the problem with this.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When will you guys learn to not believe everything you read / hear? Why is everyone going off prematurely? How many times have we been linked to a player in the media and nothing eventuates?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I don't mind signing players that are grubs on the field i.e JWH, Tino etc... but it's a different story when they're a shit human in real life.

I truly hope this and the Lodge rumour are both bullshit.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs are set to add another former Panthers player to their squad for next season as they close in on signing Tyrone May.

May, a member of the Panthers premiership team in 2021, is off-contract at the end of the season for the Catalans Dragons and told The Sunday Telegraph that he will be relocating back to Australia at the season's end.

With May being available, the Bulldogs have emerged as favourites to pick him up. Set to sign a multi-year contract with the club, it will reunite him with coach Cameron Ciraldo and former teammates Matt Burton, Villiame Kikau and Stephen Crichton.

After being sacked by Penrith weeks after the 2021 Grand Final, the playmaking utility joined the Catalans Dragons, where he played for two seasons.

Although he is 26 years of age, May only managed 56 NRL games for Penrith in a career plagued by controversial off-field headlines.

If he does join the Belmore-based club, he will be the second player aiming to resurrect their career at the club following Bronson Xerri. Xerri has signed for next season and was given a second chance after his drug ban.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you fucking blind? There is already a thread on this. So clearly already there but you can’t post it in there. Fuck me dead you are so oblivious
people who post dupe multiple threads should be banned