Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sutton gets driven back 20 metres back every run he takes. Of course he will be dropped.

The dud Waddell has been names in the 17 jersey. He’s very close to finishing of the year with us in reserves before finally fucking off to another club.

Patolo in is a massive for us. Why the hell is Pele names in reserves?
I would have just put Pele in his spot.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t believe you guys are actually shitting on 18 year old, give him time. Each week his taking more responsibility off burton

let him gel with burton for a season
It’s not his fault he ain’t ready. But it’s a problem if we have a coach who keeps picking him when he’s clearly not up to it

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t believe you guys are actually shitting on 18 year old, give him time. Each week his taking more responsibility off burton

So where does that leave Rajab? He deserves a crack before Oloapu.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So you were happy with the refereeing in our game against the Rorters?

Do you think sh*t refereeing can influence the outcome of a game?
Never said I’m ‘happy’ with it, but we can’t control it. And there’s things we CAN control that will influence the outcome of games. Referees are not the only ones who determine game results and anyone believing that is ignoring our own not insignificant deficiencies.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Ohh believe it..there are many many better coaches on here than Ciraldo and Gus LOL

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
***** get RCG back early... Seriously we always get fucked with injured players returning against us

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d be looking for a new club if I was young Khaled. Done all the right things coming through the grades and been tossed behind the hopeless Oluapu in the queue. Insulting
100%