Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pulled that out of the fire. My thoughts;
- hats off to okenbor & averillo. Both have improved remarkably under Ciraldo
- Burton finally understanding how his hands on the ball and running game are equally as good as his kicking game
- Kiraz, Mahoney, Preston & Fox showed that effort in effort does make a big difference.
- TJP plays a bludger of a game until he is tipped on his head then starts playing to the standard of his pay packet
- Perham continues to simply not be a nrl standard FB
- Young half-back needs to understand that he is on the field because of his talent. Tackled like a demon but I want him having a red hot go in attack rather than passing way before the line
- That young kid who debuted last week looks electric and also looks like he has instinct. Excited that he is getting a shot.
- The bunker (aka the bungler) & the ref once again prejudiced us badly. We really need to be lodging a formal protest because this is happening every fucking week.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah geez even I thought Oki went ok and didn't ballerina around today. Caught that high KO pass, side stepped, put his head down and put the pill down over the try line. It's not often you can say he successfully executed so any moves in one go lol. Good one Ox.
Yep WD I reckon the best game has his had.. Simple instructions..run straight and hard..and he did, and does it well..

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am i reading the ladder correctly - one win out of the 8 ?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m still pissed off about what happened in the first 40 but I didn’t think they had it in them, glad they proved so many wrong to stay in the fight..

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully Morrin finally disproved the bullshit attitude that some of young potential forwards are just too small to play FG. Give me a GOOD, enthusiastic smaller body forward over an AVERAGE Larger body forward, everyday of the week. Morrin came on & for once gave positive momentum, caused issues with the larger Titans forwards. Also his tackles were classic legs tackles with only two miss tackles.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After watching the game, I recon TPJ and Okunbour need to spend time with a shrink.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m still pissed off about what happened in the first 40 but I didn’t think they had it in them, glad they proved so many wrong to stay in the fight..
CC asked for the teams attitude to stay positive and we did that

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah geez even I thought Oki went ok and didn't ballerina around today. Caught that high KO pass, side stepped, put his head down and put the pill down over the try line. It's not often you can say he successfully executed so any moves in one go lol. Good one Ox.
He really had some great hit ups when we needed it.. good to see him showing some promise

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Go suck yourself off somewhere else Super fan ohhhhhh I never criticise my team they are my boys in the best . What a wanker
ok.that called not
Go suck yourself off somewhere else Super fan ohhhhhh I never criticise my team they are my boys in the best . What a wanker
i dont need to suck myself off. thats what your mum is for.